Home sweet home

Roman and Arianas new house^^-pic

ARIANAS POV

Romans been on his phone since we got back from Dubai, I wonder what's keeping him so busy. I not gonna worry about if something was wrong he would of told me already.

"Mom I cant figure out what to wear today" Chloe said.

"Okay sugarplum let's go take a look" I told her smiling

We went to her and Charlottes room.

"Hey Charlotte" I said smiling

"Oh hey ma" she said looking up from her iPad.

I went into Chloe's part of the closet and took out a pair of black and white boho shorts with a white tank top and her gold gladiator sandals that went to the middle of her shins.

"Thanks mom" Chloe said giving me a hug

"No problem sweetie" I said hugging her back. "Charlotte would you like me to take you out something to wear" I asked her. "Yes, I want something cool to wear " she said smiling. I said okay and took her out dark blue jean shorts with a neon colored flannel to tie around her waste with her white converse and a white tank top. "Here you go honey" I said handing her, her clothes. "Thanks ma" she said kissing my cheek.

I decided to get the triplets up and ready, I quickly gave them a bath and took clothes for them to put on quickly. For Leo I took out khaki shorts with a blue button up Hawaiian shirt and his Sperry's. For Geo I took out  khaki  shorts with a orange button up Hawaiian shirt and Sperry's for him also. For Ella I took out a pink and yellow flower sun dress with her pink gel sandals . *Ring Ring*. Romans calling me

"Hello"-A

"Hey baby girl can you and the kids get your jackets on I'm about to be outside" -R

"Okay babe"-A

"Alright bye"-R. I hung up the phone.

"OKAY KIDS LET'S GO YOUR DAD IS PULLING UP" I yelled out to them lots of foot steps were charging my way. The kids came down and got in line formation. I gave all the kids their designated jackets. For my outfit I put on a jean jacket also, I had on a yellow flower romper with gold lace up gladiator sandals.

BEEP BEEP

"Okay there goes daddy, lets go" I said ushering the kids out.

-In the car

"Hey baby" I said giving Roman a kiss on the lips

"Eww, daddy has the cooties now" The boys said. The girls rolled their eyes, Me and Roman just laughed.

ROMANS POV

*Phone convo* Roman and interior designer

"Hello"-R

"Hi Mr. Riches your home is completed and cleaned to perfection"-ID

"That's great news thank you"-R

"No problem, I hope you and your family enjoy your new home"-ID

"Thank you, talk to you soon"-R. With that I hung up the phone very excited to take my family to their new home that we can forever call ours now. I went to the house real quick to make sure everything was exactly how I wanted it was 10 bed, 10 bath with a living room, family room, arcade room, movie room, trampoline room, sleepover room with the floor made out of pillows, a indoor/outdoor pool and a adult entertainment room also a floor which is on the lowest level that has a room for almost every sport and the backyard was huge with a massive treehouse. Some may say this is unnecessary but I don't care i want to make my children as happy and comfortable as possible.

Everything was exactly how it was suppose to be the kids are going to absolutely love all the rooms hopefully they leave their bedroom the most, they have walk in closets and their own bathrooms that match the theme of each of their rooms.

I called Ariana and told her to have her and the kids ready to go. See I have to get them out the house because I have moving people coming to get everyone's clothes shoes and other necessities.

*BEEP BEEP*

Everyone came running out and we were off to the carnival that they didn't know they were going to. It's about 45 mins away and I have to pass time until the movers are done so it's the perfect idea. Once we arrived they were all jumping up and down uncontrollably even Ariana. Great what have I got myself into. We've been here for more then 5 hours and I still haven't gotten a phone call from the movers. *Ring Ring* Spoke to soon. Roman and the movers

"Hello"-R

"We're done Mr. Riches"-M

"Oh yes, thank you so much"-R

"No problem, enjoy your home and family"-M

"Thank you have a nice one"-R. With that I hung up the phone and went to gather Ariana and the kids to show them their new home they know nothing about.

"Okay baby girl let's go it getting a little chilled out here" I told Arianna

"Your right and I keep feeling like I'm going to be sick" She said with her head on my shoulder

"Okay baby girl we'll make an appointment if you keep feeling that way, but let's gather up the kids and head home" I said not trying to sound to excited.

"Okay kids lets go" Ariana yelled out. Of course we got a chorus of awes and the triplets dropped some tears but I knew that was going to happen when it was time to leave but those frowns will change in about 30 minutes

-In the car

"Honey this is not the route home" Arianna said. I just kept on smiling and looking forward. "Roman I know you are ignoring me, take that smirk off of your face this is not funny how dare you go somewhere completely opposite of home and not tell me especially when everyone's tired" She said yelling and hit my arm.

"We're home" I  said looking at her and kissing her lips before getting out the car.

"Oh my gosh Roman this is beautiful, it must have been so much mon-" She was getting ready to ramble I cut her off with my finger and just smiled.

"Welcome home kids" I said cheesing

"Whoa pops" The twins said at the same time. I still have not gotten used to that.

"Ahhh this is like a big princess castle" Ella yelled

"I could run all over in there" Gio said

"Holy moly" Leo said acting like he passed out. 

These kids are something else I tell you, but ya cant stop loving them.

"You really out done your self baby thank you so much" Ariana said giving me a hug and kissing me.

"Now we can have our army"  I said whispering in her ear.

Arianas feeling sick?

vote, share, subscribe

xoxoxoxoxo