Doctors Appointment

ARIANNAS POV

"Ring ring" I tried to turn and shut off my stupid alarm but Roman's big arms are wrapped around me.

"Roman get up baby" I told him and all he did was shuffle in his sleep and mutter something.

"Can you get up big daddy please, we have an appointment " I whispered in his ear.
"That's what I wanted to hear" he said and turned to kiss my lips.

"Alright Roman you wake the kids up while I go to take a shower". I grabbed my towel turn on the shower until it was warm I got in washed up shaved where necessary and got out. Once I was out I rushed and got dressed in some black skinny jeans and a white true religion shirt and a black leather jacket I matched that with my black rihanna creepers and some accessories with shades. I put my hair into a messy bun and went to get the kids dressed.

When I was walking down the stairs I heard Roman yelling at Gio to get up. He is not a morning person. I walked in his room and quickly woke him up Roman looked at me like I was a life saver and smiled.

"Go ahead and get dresses while I get their outfits out" I told Roman giving him a quick peck on the lips.

Gio was up so I gave him gray shorts, a green Armani t-shirt and his green vans. For Leo I gave him his gray shorts, a blue Armani t-shirt and his blue vans. Ella I gave her light blue boyfriend jeans, a pink guess shirt and a Jean vest with her pink vans.

Chloe and Charlotte picks out their own outfits and I was satisfied with what they were wearing. Chloe had on high wasted Levi shorts with a purple sparkly chanel shirt and her purple raf Simons and accessories. Charlotte had on bleached Robin jean boyfriend jeans, a white tank top and furry Fendi slides.

Finally they're all dressed.

"Alright kids down stairs for a quick breakfast and then I'll drop you guys off to your uncle Marcus house for a little bit " I said quickly

Oh did I forget to mention Marcus got married to a pediatrician named Vanessa and she's pregnant with a little baby girl.

After all of us were done eating we all piled in the truck. We decided to take the Tahoe since it's all of us. I really don't know why Roman has a collection of so many cars.

We quickly arrived at my brothers house the kids jetted out the truck and stampede onto Marcus and Vanessa.

"Kids be careful especially with Vanessa being pregnant" They all shaped their mouths in the shape of an O and smiled sheepishly. I gave Marcus and Vanessa a hug then quickly left for my appointment.

-Doctors office (Seattle Grace Hospital) ;)

"Arianna Riches" The nurse called with a clipboard in her hand. Roman and I followed behind her trying to keep up, she was moving very quickly.

"Okay im just gonna do some checkups and ask you some questions" she said in a rushed tone. Jeez lady catch your breath why don't ya.

*Convo, nurse, Arianna, Roman *

"How many birthed kids do you have"?- N

"3 they're triplets"- A

"C-section or natural"?- M

"Natural"- A

"Last time you were sexually active "?- N

"A few weeks ago"-A

"Last menstrual cycle"?- M

Oh shit then it hit me I haven't had my period it's 2 weeks late

"I haven't gotten it yet, I was suppose to get it 2 weeks ago" I told the nurse with my head down

"Go pee in this cup for me and the doctor will be with you when you come back" She said labeling a cup and giving it to me before she left out the door.

"Roman are you okay" I asked worried, he's been silent the whole time.

"Yes baby girl now go and do as she said" he said kissing my cheek. I smiled and left. I did my business it the bathroom and put the cup into the little door thing in the bathroom and went back to the room I was being checked in.

"All good" Roman asked looking at me with a little smirk. I nodded my head yes with a smile and waited patiently for the doctor to come in. About 15 minutes later she finally came inside the room.

"Hi honey my name is Doctor Grey and I'll be checking you out today" She said with a smile.

"Hi Doctor Grey my name is Arianna and this is my husband Roman" I said introducing us both.

"Nice so you got a cup and handed it to the lab is that correct" she asked. I responded with a yes.

"Okay so we just have to wait for those lab reports to come in and we'll see what's going on. We waited about 5 minutes before the results came the nurse who was asking the questions brought them inside or an envelope.

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs Riches you guys are having a baby" She said gleaming. Tears were coming from my eyes, I looked over at Roman and he had a shocked expression and his eyes were glossy.

"Okay now we're gonna do the usual ultrasound I'm sure you know it's already cold" doctor grey said before putting the gel on my stomach.

"Holy shit" I yelled as the gel touched my bare stomach. They started laughing at me and that didn't help the situation especially when she started spreading it around.

"Okay here's your baby, would you like to hear the heartbeat" She asked curiously. I looked at Roman and he nodded his head excitedly. She put the heart beat on and something didn't sound right.

"Um Dr there seems to be something else going on" I said in a worried tone

"Oh my Lanta sweety it seems that you are having twins this time around " she said a little puzzled

I didn't even know how to respond after that I didn't even bother to look at Roman I don't want to see his expression. This is going to be so hard but I can do it I've done it by myself with the triplets and I have Roman around to help me this time. We took some pictures and left the doctors office i have an appointment in 2 months to get my due date and see what gender the twins are.

"You okay baby girl" Roman asked as he put his hand on mine that made me jump.

"Yes just nervous, are you ready for all this " I asked him worried about what he'll say.

"Of course I am I'll always be here for you, remember that " he said kissing my knuckles. That relieved me I know we're married but still some stuff always makes you nervous.

We went to pick up the kids and we told my brother and his fiance they're excited, the kids don't know but we'll tell them about the babies when I start showing. Once we were home we all ate then showered and went to bed it felt like a long day.

Vote
Share
Subscribe

Love you guys xoxoxo