Midori x Tamako [Tamako Market]

Requested by: Myself
I think they're really cute so I'm just gonna do this~

"Midori-chan!!!! Midori-chan..!" Tamako's voice came to my ears which caused me stop spacing out.

"H-huh?"

"Wanna stay home for dinner tonight? Since you told me your parents aren't gonna be home for a while.." Tamako cheerly said.

"S-sure..!" I took her offer and got up from my chair and picked my bag. "So..Let's go?"

"Yeah!"

We made our way to the market. Everyone was greeting us as we greeted back.

"Okaerinasai, Tamako-chan, Midori-chan!"

"Tadaima~" We answered in unison.

Everytime I'm with Tamako, I feel like my heart is going to explode, My body feels really warm. I don't know but, Is this what you call 'love'? I can't be falling in love with my best friend!

I was kinda spacing out again but we finally reached her house and greeted her dad and grandpa and finally got in to her room.

I put my bag down to the floor and sat down. "Hey Midori-chan..Are you okay? You're face is really red..are you having a fever?" I realized that I feel really hot. I really do have a fever.

"Y-yeah..I guess so.." I nodded.

Around the given time, Tamako prepared a futton for me beside her bed where I could go rest which means I'm gonna stay for the night. She already gave me a pair of clothes to wear and helped me wear them.

"Tamako..I have to tell you somethi-" I was cutted off when she told me that she needs to tell her father that I'm staying for the night because of this fever I have, hopefully she'll be taking care of me for the rest of the night.

10 Minutes Later~
Brought to you by Boku no Pico

Tamako finally came back with a bowl of ramen and fed me. I hesitated but I couldn't win :((

"Midori-chan, are you feeling better?" She asked.

"Yeah, a little..Thanks..hm there's something I need to tell you, Tamako."

"Huh? What is it, Midori-chan?"

"I like you..Tamako" I looked away.

"L-like?! As friends right??" Tamako asked to be sure.

"Something more..I'm sorry..I'm falling in love with you, Tamako. My best friend, yet.." Tears started to roll down my cheeks. "I-I love you! Tamako!" I fully confessed.

"Midori-chan..I.."

"I.."

"I love you too, Midori-chan!" She finally said the words that I've been expecting that she would say.

I got up from my futton and kissed her passionately. "I love you, I really do." I said again as she smiled. "I know!"

"Were always gonna be together right?"

"Yeah!"