Eli x Nozomi [Love Live!] *Pocky game gone Sexual*

Ehto... I had to do this huehuehue blame Hachiman_Nanjou senpai and MukaichiMion  senpai. >~<

~Pocky Game Gone Wrong, Gone Sexual~

•Eli•

"Elicchi... I wanna play a gameeeee" Nozomi whined as we finished our homework. "S-sure... What game?" I asked while stretching my arms. "Hehehe." She did an evil laugh 'For the love of Jesus, please don't make it sexual' I thought with a flushed face. I sweatdropped, probably. "Have you tried playing the pocky game?" She said in a cheerful voice

I sighed. At least this time, its not sexual. "No, but I heard of it." I said thinking. "Then lets play it!" She said as she magically pulled out a box of pocky. She took one pocky stick and placed it on our mouths. She smirked as she started eating. I started biting too. Nozomi being Nozomi, leaned along with her body more and more everytime the pocky stick got tinier and tinier.

I was about to break it in half, but Nozomi kept eating it up until she smirked and kissed me. My eyes widen but I melted in the kiss. From what seemed as an innocent kiss, became a make-out session. We ended our kiss for air and Nozomi suddenly boob-grabbed me. "Nnn, N-nozomi, w-what are y-you doing?" I moaned out with a flustered face. "I-I'm horny Elicchi..." (Yes, yes you are, Nozomi. You horny son of a b- //slapped) she said with an erotic voice.

I couldn't help it anymore, I was really holding back. She kissed me passionately and I kissed back. She liked my lower lip, asking for entrance— which I wholeheartedly granted. I didn't even realize that we were both shirtless by now. She boke the kiss and started sucking on my sweet spot. "Mnnn, Nozomiiiii.." I moaned out and started groping her. She unclasped my bra and started sucking on my hardened bud while massaging the other one.

The room was filled with moans. We both pulled away and undressed. Nozomi pushed me down a started licking my vagina. We both moaned causing me to tremble at the vibration. Right about when I was going to cum, she stopped and smirked at me. "Elicchiii...mnnn, your turn..." She said as she laid down and I sat up. I faced her vagina and did what she did. She moaned my name causing me to moan too. As she was about to cum, I stopped and it was my turn to smirk.

She pushed me down and immediately fingered me... I couldn't stop moaning her name. "Nozomi... I-I'm about t-to..." I couldn't finish as she sped up and I came all over her hand. She wasted no time to lick it. We got in 69 position, I fingered hers as she licked mine. Our moans both sent vibrations, making each other go faster. "E-elicchi..." She mumbled as I felt hot liquid come out of her. I wasted no time and licked all of it off.

We faced each other. One of my legs on top of her while the other under her other leg. We started grinding on each other as the room was filled with loud moans and groans. "Elicchi... I-I love you!" She moaned out, I smiled "I love you too, Nozomi." We both came and fell on the bed. We held hands and smiled at each other.

Nozomi smirked, "Ready for round two?"

-----/--/---/--/----/---/---/----/---/-------/---/------/--------/--------/--------/------/-------/-------/---------/--------/--------/-

Wahhhh I've never been so embarrassed in my whole 13 years of life. Welp, hope you enjoyed! *faints*

-Co-Author