Two

He's back

Selene Wilson P.O.V :

"Xander...." he said breathing heavily, just his name makes me feel so angry and worried, is that even right.

I put my best annoyed face and looked at Nick."What about him?"

"From his friends, I heard his coming back today, and they gonna do a welcoming party." He replied smiling.

"And...? What that supposed to do with me?" I asked more annoyed.

"You are the most important person have to come." I heard a voice behind me said, I turned looking at Xander and my ex-friend, Zack and his Girlfriend Janelle.

"Oh.. well, say I said welcome," I smiled sweetly walking to the court direction only to be grabbed by the arm.

"Why won't you go, and say it." Zack said smiling back, I just don't understand, first, the they were all ignoring my questions, and now they inviting me to a welcoming party.

"I have more important things to do, life doesn't depends on him." I said scratching my arm out of his grip.

"Xander, won't like this." Janelle yelled when I turned ready to walk,

"Since when I give a fucking care!" I shouted walking to the court.

When I entry, there was Matt sitting.

"Hi Matt!" I exclaimed hugging him.

"Hi babygirl!" He warped his arms around me, and kissed my cheek.

Matthew is my dance partner for two years, we're friends, he always flirting with anyone, he's bisexual.
We dated for four months,things didn't work for us, so we are friends, and it's not weird at all.

We start practicing, but my mind only thinks of Xander, finally he's back.
He never come say goodbye nor even send a small text message, at least I would know that our friendship meant something to him, for me it was everything.
What's driving me even crazy, why did he come back now? I mean he supposed to be in college,right? He's twenty years old now.
All this doesn't make sense to me, it's crazy that when the time has come for him to leave, and he just come back.

I was pulled out of my daze by Matt spinning me around, and instantly my lift leg goes between his, holding both his hands in mine, I make my next move which warping my leg around his waist,and I let my back fall back, and pulled back quickly.
My lips touched his t-shirt, his hot breath on my neck.
I pulled away smiling sweetly, he smiled back letting go.
We practice for another hour, it was already five.
Me and Matt had dinner, and then he left, I walked back home, it was beautiful outside, the sunset is beautiful, it gives a beautiful view to this lifeless city.

All I think looking at the outside of the house is taking a warm shower, and then fall in the dreamland.