Three

Better forget

Xander Demon P.O.V:

I fixed the jacket when I heard someone coming closer, I looked around to see my friend and also soon to be my beta,Zack.

"Just forget it already!" He exclaimed sitting on the couch.

"What?" I clenched my hand into a fist, I know what he's going to say.

"She's not coming." He said, I growled at him.

"Why not?"

"All she said was 'tell him I said welcome'" he said calmly, but all I feel is red.

"Get out!" I growled in a bass.

I can't believe it, I was waiting for this day for seven years.
I know she's not my mate, but my love for her was so deep, even Hunter loved her, for sure I don't want a mate, all I want is Selene.
I turned Sixteenth a long time ago, and I didn't found my mate, and I'm not planning on finding her.
My human loved Selene, and it can never love any other person.

"When we'll find our mate, we gonna forgot about Selene." Hunter said, I shake my head kicking the couch, and it flew to the wall.

I know, maybe it's time for me to find my mate and forgot about my Selene. I took all our old photos, and hack them apart.

The anger I feel now, if anyone tried just to talk to me I would burn them alive.

I walked out to the backyard, everyone was having a great time, my eyes fall on Selene's parents, so they come and their daughter can't.

I made my way through the crowd to her parents, my hands clenched into fists.

"Mrs and Mr.Wilson." I said forcing a smile.

"Son! Welcome back." Mrs.Wilson exclaimed, she looked at my blank face."Selene couldn't make it, she had practice, but she will absolutely come and visit her childhood friend." She said smiling.

'Lies,lies, lies!!' My mind screamed all over.

It hit me like sword, this smell, Roses and Orange, I never thought it would smelt like this, the scent comes closer and closer, and the words slips out of my mouth.

"It's better if she didn't, I don't need her." I smirked, my smirk faded second I heard the next words.

"Good to know we have same feeling...."