Six

Sleep over

Selene Wilson P.O.V :

I looked away trying to fight the fact that he have an effect on me, should I just agree.I mean, what's worst gonna happen.

"Ok." I mumbled, he smiled sitting next to me."But I need to take a shower, I smell really bad." I said looking at him.

"You smell amazingly beautiful." He growled slightly.

"Tha..thanks." I said awkwardly.

"The shower over there." He said pointing to the end of the room, I nodded.

"I don't have clothes..." I said getting up.

"I'm gonna bring them for you,love." He smiled getting up. I felt my cheeks heat up to the nickname. For God sake Selene, he's nothing to you! He's just feeling guilty about me hearing him, I guess?

I walked into the bathroom, I turn on the shower, and it become fogged in a matter of seconds.

After the shower, I warped my self in a towel, and walked out.

Xander wasn't in the room, which I'm so grateful for.
The clothes were placed on the bed, I took them, and turned back to the bathroom.

I wore the black boxers and tied the top so it won't fall, that would be embarrassing for sure. I pulled the white tee over my head, and it fall down above my knees, at least it covers.

I walked out, but this time Xander was sitting on the bed looking through DVDs.
he was wearing sweatpants only, my eyes traveled up to his six pack, his muscles looked way to hot.
I was pulled out of my thoughts by him getting up and whispering husky in my neck.

"Like the view babe?" I pulled my self together, before I answer I felt his lips on leaving wet kisses down my neck.
I let out a moan, he fixed his eyes on mine, he's eyes were full of lust, were that come from?

I looked away biting my bottom lip in embarrassment,"did you picked a Movie?" I asked walking around him to the bed, he climbed the other side of the bed, the bed moved slightly at his movements, I giggle looking at him "what is it?" He asked smirking.

"You still moving the bed when you get in it." I smiled.

"You still laughing at me about it." He chuckled.

I get under the blankets, hugging it tightly trying my best to focus on whatever the movie is, and forgot that he's right next to me.
But luck isn't at my side today, cause next thing I felt an arm around me pulling me into a warm hard chest....