Episode 2 say by to love

*reshow star arguing with Tiffany *

Star- ITS MY CITY BITCH!

Tiffany- I don't care

Star- Watch yourself before your ass end up getting got. Dirty ass hoe.

Tiffany- whatever 🖐🏼

Star- bitch shut the fuck up before I rearranged your fucking face!

Tiffany- you ups-

Star- Bitch your upset fuck you mean! I don't have anything to be upset about! Your mad because I'm talking to someone that I claim before you did.

Tiffany- i wasn't even talking to you.

Star- Baby girl you were talking about me calling me a bitch and everything. I'm not about to sit around and let you say what the fuck you want about me.

Tiffany- whatever

Star- *flips hair*

-The girls go home and go to bed.-

-Next morning-

-Zoom over house-

-Zoom into house-

Tiffany- *walks to phone room and dial number* hey babe!

Dave- Sup what you doing.

Tiffany- just thinking about what to do right now

Popup- Tiffany- Dave and I have been together on and off since high school and I don't know if I should commit or be a free flying person like who I am.

Dave- I mean I don't mind you being on the show but you being away from me isn't helping our relationship

Tiffany- *crying* I just feel like, I don't know what to do.

Dave- I got you no matter what.

Tiffany- * wiping tears * Dave I love you.

Popup- Jennifer- I walk pass the phone room and see tiff crying. I'm not completely over with what happened yesterday but I still got feelings for her in my heart. It's sorta hard letting people go.

Jennifer- *walks in phone room* Tiff what's wrong.

Tiffany- *hangs up* I'm just thinking about stuff.

Jennifer- Want to talk about it.

Tiffany- jay I felt like you put them above me.

Jennifer- I was only just talking to her and you snapped.

Tiffany- I don't like that bitch. So if I have beef I'll like it better if you felt the same.

Jennifer- I can't do that ma.

Tiffany- WHY!

Jennifer- because if I start acting shady it won't be a point.

Tiffany- you can do whatever you wa-

Jennifer- I fucking will *walks out*

Popup- Jennifer- At this point I'm not about to argue with anybody that shit is for the birds. If she don't want to fuck with me that's fine at this point I feel like I can do bad all by myself.