Episode 5

-Star outside smoking-

-Jennifer eating in the kitchen-

-Kay on the phone-

Kay- hey mom

Mom- hi how's it been

Kay- well I got into a fight with the same girl like 4 times but we kicked her out yesterday so...

Mom- That's good i don't want my baby fighting. I don't want you to be getting into it and stuff.

Kay- I won't but I can't help when bitches try me! Don't fucking try me.

Mom- Alright I just don't want to make it seem like you a thrust bucket how for attention.

Kay- okay. Bye.

Kay- *walks outside*

Vanity- *Eating apple* What y'all want to do today

Star- *doing the running man* we going to be going lazier tagging!

Popup- Star- I'm super excited to get out the house it seems like we've been stuck in the house and I'm ready to get childish.

- the girls hop in the jeep and roll out-

Lazier tag instructor- hey bad girls

Girls- hi

Lazier- today we're going to have a great day lazier tagging.

Girls- *cheers*

Lazier tag instructor- y'all ready.

Girls- yeah

Popup-Kay- I'm excited to fuck up my friends and just turn up.

The girls began to play. Kay was doing very well and began scoring a lot of points against the girl. After 35 minutes of playing the girls be on their way back to the house.

Jennifer- I'm wondering when this new bitch coming

Kay- I hope she don't be on bullshit

Vanity- what we going to do is stick to the plan. If she ugly she not about to hang out with us pretty bitches.

Nina- Oh my god bitch look

Star- *run to picture* ewwww bitch.

Popup- Vanity- new girl look like a fucking horse! The bitch don't even look bad. *shakes head* we just going to have to see how bad this bitch is.

 *shakes head* we just going to have to see how bad this bitch is