Episode 8

Jade- that's it *runs up on Andrea*

Andrea very fast push her to the ground. Jade quickly gets up to a jab to the side of the face Jade grabs her hair and pulls her down. Andrea grabs hold of her shirt and makes her fall down with her. Andrea mush her down to get on top and punches her 3x directly in the face before Jennifer grabs Andrea. But Jade kept a hold on her hair and tried to kick her in the face but Kay grab Jade and toss her to the other side of the room.

Andrea- YOU DUMB BITCH!

Jade- whatsup hoe! Come on with it!

Andrea-you got whooped bitch! Look at your eye!

Jade- Bitch fuck my eye. You a weak ass bitch

Andrea- you tried attacking me!

Jade- Nah bitch! You thr-

Andrea- like you said bitch I don't solve shit bitch!

Jade- Your so extra.

Andrea- Nah you was just scared to get your ass beat by Nina again bitch.

Jade- whatever lets go!

Andrea- 🙄 are you mad bitch

Jade- you are a cheap ass hoe!

Andrea- nah never that! Bitch you already know I came at you very respectful you ju-

Jade- I don't care LETS FUCKING GO! *jumps over table*

Jade jumps over the table and mush Andrea. Andrea mushed her back and slammed her on the floor (the same thing that megan did to Rima) she then grab a hold of her hair and bang the back of her head 4x before Jade found her balance and stood up and mush Andrea. Andrea slung her to the floor and stomped her face 1x before getting grab by security.

Jade- *getting carried out* IM GOING TO KILL THAT BITCH!

Andrea- you Anit going to do shit you whack ass bitch!

Jade- FUCK YOU BITCHn!

Andrea- I bust you in your shit!

Star- This shit is crazy

Jade- you bitches want to run the baddest bitch out this house y'all dumb asf

Star- Girl nobody cares about you

Jade- BITCH *throws glass*

Star- BITCH *get hold back by Jennifer* I'll fuck you up hoe

Jade- *trying to get out of security grip* what's up.

Nina- bitch *throw plate* don't disrespect my friend BITCH

Jade- *runs up on nina*

Nina kick her in the stomach and mushed her on the floor. Security rush in and grabbed Jade. As soon as Jade gets up Kay runs up and decks her in the jaw and grips her head to the side Jade reacts with a claw to the face. Security rushes in and struggles to split the two up. Making Jade put two scratches on Kay face and Kay ripping out Jade tracks.

Kay- *place it in the pool* dumb bitch.

Star- Shit got real! 😂😂😂