Chapter 5 Pt 1

I'm sorry guys! :-P I had to update this too.
*********
Aarons pov
Y/n laid her head on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead while Travis was still in the bathroom. He eventually came out and carried y/n out bride style. I didn't bother on trying to go get her cause I knew Travis wouldn't let me. Y/n just let it happen too. Travis sat her down on the chair where Katelyn was. I went downstairs and went into the kitchen. Katelyn put her head on y/n's lap. Y/n just put her arm on Katelyn's shoulder Katelyn opened her eyes to make sure it wasn't Travis. When she saw who it was she just closed her eyes and fell asleep again. Shortly after I came out of the kitchen I saw that Travis had sat down next to Katelyn and y/n, Travis had his arm around y/n. Y/n was sound asleep. I motioned for Travis to move but he didn't. The dogs came downstairs when they realized they were alone in the room. I motioned to Travis again he still didn't. The dogs stood by me and growled. He got right up and moved very quickly into the kitchen. I pat w/n and g/w/n on the head and sat down next to y/n she felt me sit down and put her head on the crook of my neck. Katelyn felt also because she had to move to get comfortable again.
2 hours later (*cue SpongeBob* ** facepalms**)
Readers pov
Everybody eventually awoke including Katelyn, Aaron, and I. We all went onto our own business Aaron, Travis, and I left alone with nothing to do. I was in the kitchen looking for something to eat. I hadn't ate anything at all last night so I just took some crackers and cheese from the deli tray in my fridge. I stared at the picture of my dad and I together I stared for a long time. I never knew any of my family besides my dad and brother.. Who I haven't seen in over 3 years. We parted ways 3 years ago leaving me and only me our father died from an attack on our old village which was v/n... I put my head on the fridge. All of a sudden I felt warm hands on my waist. I turned around and saw that it was Travis. "Hey, baby" "Travis what do you want?" I said without making a move to try and get out of his grip knowing he would just hold on tighter. Luckily Aaron came into the kitchen while I was in Travis' arms. He glared at Travis and Travis right away let go of me and hurried outside leaving us alone. Together. Alone..... He moved closer to me. Really close. Are faces were inches apart. Aaron closed the gap in between us by kissing me. (People chill) We eventually pulled away. "y/n I.. Like... You... Alot... Would... You-" He got cut off by a loud knock on the door. I quickly ran and got it. It was Aphmau (happy to whoever said I didn't know how to spell Aphmau?) "Y/n we need you and Aaron to come to the gates NOW! Scaleswind is here and wants part of the land I told him no but he now is calling a battle." "Ok Aphmau we're coming" I quickly got my weapons and called g/w/n and w/n out to come with me. They got right up. Aaron was right behind me with his sword in hand.

********
Wow A battle? Hmm guess things aren't going so good...

********
I'm sorry people I had to do this too. Anyways sorry for late chapter I had a test and had to study for it! BUT I will be nice and put 2 chapters up of both for today. Again sorry!
~Tori~Senpai - - - - Peace