MyStreet Chapter 4 Pt 3

SuperHeroes-Nightcore

Reader's pov
Okay it's 3:20 just need to put up the balloons outside. I go outside with 25 balloons in hand and tape in the other. I grab a balloon and tape two balloons on one side of the doorway and two more on the other.
5 minutes later.
Okay done now it's just a waiting game. I go and see the cake and hear a ding. Okay good more party guests. I open the door to see Brendan, Zane, Lucinda, and.. Wait who's that.. Red hair.. Oh no.. I smile. "Hello, Welcome to the party. Come on in." I move and let them come in the red haired guy stops in front of me. "Hello y/n." I close the door. "Hello Zenix what are you doing here." I glared at him. "Okay my teenage years weren't good and yes some things happened but I was trying to please Gene." I roll my eyes. "Hmm okay so let's just say you were always nice to me and you didn't help Gene at the mall." He looks away and scratches his neck. "Look the only reason I did it was because I like you and I still don't know how to deal with my emotions." He looked at me sincerely WAIT did I hear that correctly Zenix likes me WHAT? I look at him "Sorry Zenix.. I mean you seem nice now and all but I don't have feelings for you. I may get used to you as a friend but as a boyfriend.. No... I have feelings for someone else anyways.. I glance behind me at the back of Aaron's head on the couch quickly and turn back. I smile "Sorry." I walk away and go upstairs to change into something other then my exercise clothes. Hmm.. I want my s/f/c crop top and my Jean shorts.. WHERE R THEY. I tear through my closet and finally find them. Good. I put it on and throw my dirty clothes with the rest of them. I go downstairs and go sit next to Dante and Laurence. Laurence puts my arm around me and puts me in a choke hold. I elbow him in the gut and he let's go and then I tackle him and kick him off the couch. I stretch out on the couch with my head on the arm restart my feet near Dante. He looks at me. "What~" I whine. And then I hear 2 people coming up from the downstairs. I look to see who it was and it was Travis and Zenix who were looking around for someone. They both spot me and come over Travis hits my leg and I move them so they can sit. And they sit down. "What is that downstairs?" I look at them smirking. "Kawaii~Chans shipping shrine of Aaron and me honestly I don't take it seriously cause it's Kawaii~Chan and I question her all the time." They shrug and I sit criss crossed smiling and waiting for the next door bell. Door bell... Door bell.. Come on its 3:40. Next thing I knew I hear a ding. Yay! I get up and walk to the door turning the speakers up as I walk past. I open the door and it's Reese plus others. "Hi. Welcome thanks for coming." I smile "Glad to be here y/n." I look at Reese and step out of the way to let them in. Once there in I step back to close the doors and feel someone behind me. I shut the door and turn to see its Aaron. "Yes?" "Uh I just wanted to know when we can have food.. Laurence said nobkdy touches it until you say so." I laugh. "Go ahead and eat I'll tel everyone else." I go near the speakers and turn them down. "Hey! Everyone! You are welcome to eat! Laurence doesn't know what he's talking about." I look at him and he shrinks away. I hear a few snicker and I see Brendan flirting with Michi. Why did Kawaii~Chan invite her..? I go in the kitchen and grab a few crackers and salami off the platter. And eat it. I lean on the fridge. I grab 4 pieces of meat, and whistle. I hear paw steps running towards me and people moving out of the way then I see g/w/n and w/n running towards me. I smile. "Hello my pretty wolves" I give them each two pieces and pet them w/n sit next to my feet on one side and g/w/n on the other. I stand there petting w/n's head. I glance at the clock and it's 3:56. Where is Kiki? I hear a car door and I go running to the door turning the music off all the way. I look through the window and nod "Alright guys she knows there's a party so you don't have to hide but when she come in the doorway everyone say 'Welcome Home!' Everyone got it?" people start to nod. "Good." I hear her knock and open the door. "Hi Kiki!" I let her in and everyone waited then I hear 'Welcome Home Kiki!' and Kiki laughs. "Hi guys it's good to be home." She's smiling so big I put my arm around her shoulder and we hug. "Thanks Y/n for all this" I snicker "My pleasure." I turn on the music and me and her go hang out on the couch for a bit we talk and talk and talk.
About 3 hours later everyone is gone except Kiki and Aaron. Then they leave and everyone goes to bed after watching Freezing with Aphmau.
--------

Aarori~Senpai------Peace ✌