ACCIDENTAL RUN IN

😈PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT😈

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOUR FEEDBACK, SUGGESTIONS AND MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT TO SUGGEST A CHANGE OF PLOT. I'VE BEEN GETTING A LOT OF THOSE AND MAY I SAY IM TOTALLY OBSESSED😻

              SUIT AND TIE
         JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

----------------------------------------
TWENTY EIGHT DAYS AND COUNTING TILL THE WEDDING
----------------------------------------

It's been 2 days since Maine and Alden have seen each other and also the elevator scenario. Both of them went their own separate ways in order to enjoy their last few days of being single, with no commitment to anyone. They both handled their freedom very differently one was wild and the other was more sentimental.

When Maine went bar hopping after the meeting, she had the chance to meet up her old friends and catch up with them. They were Maine's best friends since they were in high school. She told them her situation and obviously about the "marriage" but not clarifying who the guy was. They talked about various topics like their jobs, love life, sex, ex boyfriend and gossiping about the people around them. Maine wanted every single day to spend with her best friends so she catch up with them, also go on adventures, do crazy wild stuff and just simply being with them.

(Hindi ko parin maalis sa isip ko yung nangyari)

(Tanga ba ako for saying "next time"? He probably forgot it by now)

On the other hand there was Alden being wasted every single night, enjoying his last few days of is freedom. His dad just left him be, since he knows why his son was like this. Besides from that, it's kind of a treat since he said yes to the arrange marriage proposal. He would have girls left and right enjoying the sexual pleasure they bring him.

With him there was obviously 2 of the most important people to him. His best friend Jerald and Sam. They don't get wasted or have flings like Alden, they are in a long committed relationship and they're only there for support for their best friend who was having a tough time.

3:45 PM

Maine decided to be independent and go shopping by herself in. It took a very long time for her to get since all the traffic in EDSA (hay nako bakit ba ako nag sasakyan meron namang helicopter si dad). Inside her red Lamborghini the atmosphere was filled with distress, road rage, her being impatient and singular thoughts about Alden.

From time to time if Maine had her alone moment she would talk to herself (people find it unusual even her friends and family) as a she finds in therapeutic.

"Ano kaya ginagawa nung gagong yun?"

"Iniisip kaaya niya ako?" She said this with a slightly upset tone.

She arrived at the Mall after that chaos in EDSA. She quickly went in and out of different shops buying as many things as she could, for example sexy lingerie, clothes, essential things, more clothes, new high heels and even more clothes. She was inside Bench looking for more unnecessary clothes to buy for her friends, it was hard for her to actually even carry the clothes herself since she had 20 big shopping bag from the other stores.

When she walks around the mall, it was hard for people to actually not look at her with jealous eyes and obviously lust just by the sight of her. Maine had enough of her independent time, she wanted to eat with her friends so she called them and said "guys bilis kain tayo nang Mang inasal alam ko fave niyo to". During the duration of their friendship, they would always eat at Mang inasal, it just brings back such good memories. "Nandito Ako sa Mall!" The tone of her voice was exclaiming but rather still sweet.