STALKER

😈PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT😈

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOUR FEEDBACK, SUGGESTIONS AND MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT TO SUGGEST A CHANGE OF PLOT. I'VE BEEN GETTING A LOT OF THOSE AND MAY I SAY IM TOTALLY OBSESSED😻

JUST A LITTLE BIT OF YOUR HEART
ARIAN GRANDE

ALDEN'S P.O.V

Being married to Maine is simply amazing. It's been 3 weeks since our wedding and each day becomes better and better. She's not the person I've hoped and dreamt of, Maine is more than I could ask for. If being absolutely fucking beautiful could kill than why is this girl still alive?

She is beyond perfection, beyond imagination and Leonardo DiCaprio could only wish to draw her. Her body is made out of a masterpiece, fragile, curvy, blessed in both regions and simply breathtaking. And I don't deserve her.

I really don't

Maine surely completed the broken pieces of cold soul and she manages to tame the beast. No one and I mean no one can take the beast. She feels like home, because she is my home. My safe haven, my  world, my oxygen, my queen, my love. She turned me into a different person, a person I never knew existed. She simply amazes me. And the thoughts of having such a blissful future with her just melts my heart. What the hell is wrong with me? When did I ever get so cheesy and affectionate!

Love, that's what love does to you

Here I am releasing countless sighs into my pillow. I didn't want to go back. Back to work. I just want to be with Maine, I have to be near Maine. It's like every fiber of my being is calling out to her. She's downstairs making breakfast since I'm off to work after our honeymoon break. I flicked my head to the direction of the clock, 6:00 am. I have exactly 1 hour to have a shower, get dress, eat, spend time with Maine and arrive there at exactly 7:30 am.

Im used to seeing her every second of everyday, and now that I have to set my priority straight and add the pressure of work with it, it will me impossible. My main priority is Maine and her happiness, but I can't let the Company down since I'm officially CEO. I'm going to try my hardest to overcome and solve problems and become the most outstanding young entrepreneur there is, enough to show my dad that I am worth it.

I was discarded from my trail of thoughts from the voice downstairs. "Love, breakfast is ready!" Maine shouted from the ground floor, her sweet honey laugh is still evident in her voice.

I didn't needed to be told twice, I threw some shorts on and rushed my way to the captivating voice calling for me. The smell of bacon, toasted bread, egg and fresh made coffee invaded my senses as I entered the kitchen. Maine was there, fixing the table and arranging the food for it to look presentable. I love watching her so focus, she always gives her best and whole heart when performing something and that's one of the million things I love about her.

We did our normal routine, laughing during breakfast and now I'm getting ready for work. Maine was kind enough to prepare my clothes yesterday so it won't be too much of a hassle for me. Finishing off and checking my bag, I was set to go. I have a spare 10 minutes left and i want nothing more but to spend it with my wife.

I'm currently hugging by life out of her. "Alden naman, it's just a couple of hours! Your..kinda killing me!" She giggled. I'm completely trapping her body, my arm encircled around her waist tightly whilst my left hand gripped the back of her head, pushing her head in the crook of my neck.