HANGOVER

😈PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT😈

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOUR FEEDBACK, SUGGESTIONS AND MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT TO SUGGEST A CHANGE OF PLOT. I'VE BEEN GETTING A LOT OF THOSE AND MAY I SAY IM TOTALLY OBSESSED😻

    DID'NT STAND A CHANCE
           TRAVIS GARLAND

-----------------------------------------
TWENTY SIX DAYS AND COUNTING TILL THE WEDDING
-----------------------------------------

9:44 AM

Alden woke up due to the sun rays hitting his eyes, protruding their way in the thick black curtains in his room. It took him exactly 6 minutes for his body to be fully awaken, her name was the first thought that entered his mind. To his surprise he saw her head buried between in his bare chest, his left thigh between her thigh whilst the other was on top, her arms around his torso and his arms around her small figure hugging her tightly.

(Shiiiiittttt)

(Maynangyari! What do I do?)

He looked at himself to check if he was naked, but he wasn't which made him puff heavily. There was no tingling or sensitive feeling in his groin which he always intended to get after having sex. "Okay good nothing happened!" This left him puzzled and frozen deciding whether what to do, his simple glances at her gradually became staring. He watch her chest rise and fall and he liked what he saw, seeing her in a peaceful state and showing venerability just makes his heart swell.

"Ganda mo talaga" he whispered to her, careful not to waken the maiden sleeping peacefully in his arms.

Alden shifted his sleeping position so he can get out off bed, carefully evading to wake her up from her slumber. He walked to the toilet and started to brush his teeth silently, while he keeps looking back at her from the small gap on the door. Afterwards he walked to door leaving the room so he can prepare breakfast for them two. He glanced at her just to check, but he was seduced by her contagious emanation of her sleeping body emitting to him.

Alden became indecisive once again which is very rare for him to be like this, since he is a straight forward man. His thoughts is continually having battle in his mind whether he should submit to his desires.

He decided to jump into the bed next to her. But to Alden's disillusionment, Maine rolled back to her side of the bed leaving him, when he was about to put his arm around her again. Alden laid on his side of the bed absorbing the warmth and scent of her body which she left still lingering. He had his arms out waiting for her to come back, but there was no movement from Maine.

Alden was not a patient man. For him laying down next to her, being gentle and waiting for her to roll back towards his awaiting body was very unlike him. He kept telling himself one more minute, one more minute and on and on.

After approximately 9 minutes of waiting (he was watching the clock counting every second that went by) he decided just to prepare breakfast. But the next movement he did, made Maine shift to another position, her previous position. Maine grabbed his arms and pulled them to embrace her body in the middle of the bed.

They were in the middle of the bed

Maine's head on his arm using it as a pillow