THE JEALOUSY PLAN

RUNAWAY
THE CORRS

---------------------------------------------
TWELVE DAYS AND COUNTING TILL THE WEDDING
-------------------------------------------

It's been 2 weeks since the hangover and strip club incident. Two weeks without seeing each other. Two weeks filled with wedding arrangements for Maine while Alden went to Italy with Sam and Jerald to attend business meetings and also take a break from the stress. He had to attend so many meetings since he will be appointed CEO of the Faulkerson Group 2 weeks after their honeymoon.

Maine would go dress fitting with her girlfriends to which gown is best. Out of nowhere she became suddenly indecisive of marrying Alden for a brief split second. She had been seeing constant tabloids which Alden was the top topic, seeing him hardcore partying around Italy.

She would often tell her friends in annoyance. "Yung gago nayon alaka siguro niya hindi ko malalaman to! Alden has sluts left and right and his probably fucking someone right now!" Maine always knew that this will become a constant problem since you can't tame a party animal and he is even worse when his with his friends.

"Sayang lang talaga I was hoping to know him and give him a another chance for my first impressions from him!"

"Ano ka ba menggay! Para kang selos girlfriend, are you guys dating for like real?" Valeen screamed at her to calm down inside the wedding gown dressing room.

"Huy Val! Wag kangang sumigaw para tayong baliw! I just want mutual understanding since we're getting married and I need reassurance na walang masamang mangyayari kapag kasal na kami"

"Kung yung nanguna sumigaw gaga! Revenge na lang tayo sakanya para maging jealous din siya ka tulad mo" Valeen emphasized Jealous to see her reaction.

"Wag ka nga Val, anong jealous pinagsasabi mo. Ako jealous? No way! Sige down ako sa plano, pero how do we make him notice me!" She mischievously smiled at the idea of Alden being jealous.

"Aba aba itong babae nato sobrang landi pag dating kay Alden. Pero don't worry I will take care of it. I will contact paparazzi being a anonymous reliable source, i will tell them na puntahan yung club para picturan ka partying while your fiancé is doing the same wild actions as you are. I will invite some guys with us and ask the girls if they want to join in and lastly i will tell Jerald so he can give Alden a heads up of what were doing !THIS WILL MAKE HEADLINES EVERYWHERE!" They both a smirk on their faces imagining the upcoming events tonight.

The two best friends left the bridal dressing room and told the assistant to book another dress fitting since she didn't like her options. They contacted their friends telling them the plan, however only Patricia was available. Valeen had a brilliant realization.

"Since I and Patricia also haven't spoken to our boyfriends in two weeks also. We can have a big revenge party for the things they have been doing in Italy"

They would see Jerald, Sam and Alden kissing another girls which made them furious at the sight of the pictures.

"Valeen this is absolutely amazing I can call the guys who tried to hit on me, the time I've arrived here. I'll take care of the place and the boys, while you do the paparazzi and our outfits!"

9:30 PM

Maine, Valeen and Patricia was ready than ever. The paparazzi, the 3 boys, the venue, planning on texting Jerald and Sam and the outfits were planned out well. Valeen chose dresses that was suitable and extra revealing without leaving out the fact that it had to emphasized their figures perfectly. Everything was smooth, it was such a piece of cake to contact the press since they wanted dirt from the newly engaged couple after seeing Alden's tabloid.