Gingerbeard

"Another one?!"

Gingerbeard must have been pretty loud, because 3 more people turned around to see what was going on.

"Calms down Maxs!" The one dude said,

"What's wrong Max?" Said another.

"Adam hired Another worker!" Max said/screamed.
"Well we are understaffed! Besides she's gonna be an editor not a YouTuber!" Adam argued, I definitely felt awkward that they were fighting because of me. Gingerbeard had a Mad look on his face, so if he didn't already hate me, he would now.

"You look like a Mad Max." I said to him, his face turned redder than ever and he turned around, back to his in flight movie. Suddenly the intercom came on with a flight attendants voice,

The in flight movie today will be Mad Max: Fury Road, please enjoy, we will begin it momentarily.

You think you would have seen mad when you worked at a boxing ring, but this was full on rage. I heard Max scream out in anger, this dude has issues

***

Please gather all your belongings, we will be landing in five minutes.

I groaned, and started to shake Adam awake. That didn't work, so I decided to use force.
"Adam is you get up I'll give you some of the candy I hid in my purse..." and suddenly he was awake.
"Hmm Candy you say?" He said in a silly voice, Max turned around and said in the butt knight voice,
"Candy? Royal Butt Candy?". I'm thinking Max has forgiven me and Adam, although we did nothing wrong.
"ALL FORMS OF CANDY!!" I screamed as I threw several butterscotch at various passengers, who cursed and threw them back.
"Awww" I said disappointed, "You cheer up, don't be a Sad Y/N" he said. I smiled at him, he smiled back, before throwing another butterscotch at me. "Hey! You watch our next time your alone Maxy, I will be waiting" I said while trying to be creepy and attempting to slide under the seats. Unfortunately Adams friends were back there, and they pulled my legs and I disappeared into the unknown. "Y/N!?! NO THE MONSTERS GOT TO YOU!!" Adam screamed in horror, so there I was, stuck under the seats of an airplane. What a sight to see, people were already taking pictures. #WhatsUnderYourSeat? was already trending by the time I got unstuck. Adam and Max were laughing at me as I sat up for the first time in half and hour, Adam looked at my face.
"How come you aren't embarrassed by this?" He asked me, lucky for him, I'm always prepared.
"Because I don't own shame, it's over my budget." I said like I was simply stating the facts, he laughed. "Goodness y/N, how do you come up with these?" Max asked,
"You should've seen the notes my mom wrote me for school, always had some sarcastic remark at the end of them. Like the one she wrote me for special occasions." I said and handed them the note. They read it and burst in laughter,
"I see where you get it from!" Adam laughed. I stood up and bowed, Adam And Max both clapped politely, although I know they were faking it.

"Yo Dirts, who is this? The guy with the heavy accent asked, "that's Y/N, she's our new editor." Adam said. I waved slightly at him, then noticed something ahead of us. I dropped all my bags and ran over to the swing set, "Seriously?" Max questioned.
"OF COURSE!" I yelled before I remembered that they don't know me well yet.
"Oh yeah, well I have always loved parks because I never went to one as a child. Now swing with me!!" I yelled again to them. Suddenly Ross and Barney joined me, then came Adam. Max just stood there and laughed. "You guys are childish I'm not gonna swing with you!" He yelled to us, then I realized that once people chant something, they can't say no.

"MAXY! MAXY! MAXY! MAXY!"

I chanted, soon Adam joined in. Soon enough we were all chanting and Max was on the swings, "YAY!" I screamed as Max started to swing. He glared over at me, so I began to laugh. I laughed and laughed so hard my hands slipped from the swings and I began to fall. I hit the ground with a sickening thud and I knew I broke something, then the searing pain in left leg confirmed it.

"Y/N ARE YOU OK?!" I heard the guys yell.

"PHYSICALLY OR MENTALLY?!" Screamed back, "BECAUSE PHYSICALLY I FEEL LIKE CRAP BUT MENTALLY I'M JUST SURPRISED I FELL!".

"Seriously tho, we're taking you to the hospital" Ross said,

"YES THAT IS A GOOD PLAN!!" I yelled. Instead of carrying me like normal people, they drove the car onto the mulch and dragged me into it,

"GUYS WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST CARRY ME TO THE CAR THAT WOULD'VE BEEN WAY EASIER!" I complained. They all just shrugged, and we began to drive.