Apartment

It was exactly what i imagined it to look like, it resembled a small college dorm. "I guess this is home now..." I said to myself, not realizing that Max was still behind me.

"It looks like a summer camp cabin." He said, I punched him in the arm, "Hey its the best I could do!". He rolled his eyes and sat down on my small couch, I followed him, but the couch was not mention for 2 people.

"Max! Move over!" I complained, "Does it look like I can!" He said. The position was just too much for me to handle, so I turned and payed down the other way, so my legs ended up on Max's shoulders. He glared at me playfully,

"What am I? A footstool?" He said, I nodded, "I'm injured, what do you expect?". His eyes lit up, "Hey! You wanna watch some Netflix!" He asked, I nodded excitedly. He turned on the TV and asked me what to watch, "OURAN HIGHSCHOOL HOST CLUB!!!!" I yelled. He put it on, I began to sing the theme song,

I see you come, I watch you go, you never seem to leave me though.

So is this love, or hate? We'll see, your making me crazy.

Inside my dreams you all I see, well I see is you and me

Lady, maybe, or host I find I really don't mind.

If I had to chose a rose, in this garden of romance, maybe we could take this chance...

Maybe your my love!

I stopped at this point, when I noticed that Max was recording me on his phone. "Max...." I said frowning, I gave him a genuine sad face. "Sorry, I thought it was cute! I wanted to put in one of Adams videos.." he said, I smiled.

"I'm sorry, it's just, this show has been my favorite since I was like 12." I looked down at my hands and smiled, remembering all the happy times.

"I promised myself I wouldn't stop until I found a guy like Tamaki, someone who knows how to treat people. Someone who knows how important it is to smile everyday..."

I looked up and over to Max, who was busy recording me again,

"WHAT THE HECK MAX?!"

I yelled at him. He just shrugged, then ended the recording. "Do you write poetry?" He asked,  "Of course I do, what kind of hopeless romantic am I if I didnt?" I stated.

I pressed play on The Tv, "Now let me introduce you to my childhood!" I said mimicking Tamaki's enthusiastic attitude. He laughed and we at it and watched it together, not stopping until the last one.

"So, what'd you think? Absolutely loved every second of it?" I asked Max, I looked over to see him crying. "Maxy what's wrong?" I asked hugging him,

"Tamaki almost left them, their family could've been over! And now I can't see them anymore!" He cried.

"Oh Max, you can always read the Manga!" I said happily handing him my phone. He looked up at me with pure joy, "18 volumes of Host Club?".

I nodded and he got straight to reading.