Broken Doors

Today is my first day at the offices, and it's great to finally have a job! To be honest, it's really boring just sitting home all day! I got my car keys and headed out to my car, which had anime characters taped onto the windshield. Probably the work of Max, since he only lives 3 minutes away.

After getting lost about 6 times, I finally reached the offices. The building wasn't as big as you would think, and it had to be far out so the city noises wouldn't mess up recordings.

I parked my car in a spot that had a sign by it that said Anime lover #6, again, probably the work of Max. After climbing like a million steps, which did not help with my condition,  I finally reached a door reading Sky Media. I knocked on the door and was greeted by none other than Adam himself,

"Hey anime lover number six! Glad you could make it to the party! " he said in a nerd voice. I responded, mimicking his voice "Yeah! I can tell your impressed by my cosplay." We laughed and I came inside.

I walked in to find 3 guys on the couch, and an angry Max beating up Ross. "I SWEAR ROSS IF YOU DON SHUT UP" Max yelled at Ross, while Ross was just shrugging at every comment.

I recognized one of the guys on the couch ad Barney, but the other two were completely unfamiliar. As if on cue, one of them stood up and walked over to me.

"Hello there! I'm Red! Don't question if that's my real name or not." He said smiling. I laughed at that comment, man its almost as if these guys were comedians, oh wait.

Max, finally noticing my arrival, called out to me. "Hey Y/n, your gonna share an office with me. Cone on, I'll show it to you!" He said with a suddenly cheerful mood, shocking everyone there.

"MAX CAN BE NICE?!" Adam shrieked, earing a glare from Max. "For your information, I'm nice to Y/n because I like her." He says, he realized what that sounded like and immediately regretted it. "Oooh! Max has a crush!" Red said, Max tried with all his might to calm them down, but ultimately failed.

So, there I stood, being circled by men acting like complete fan girls. It's not the worst thing, at least Max is cute. And I absolutely love teasing him, I think he likes it too.

"Hey Y/n let's go to our office!" Max says making an excuse to get away. I follow him to a small room with a plaque on the door reading "Max" and a paper taped below it that says "Y/N". As I looked inside the room I noticed that it's walls were white, meaning I could easily ruin them. I'm a very clumsy person, if you can't tell by my broken leg.

I sat down at a small desk labeled "Max's Desk", so of course I had to touch everything on it. Max looked at me, "Don't touch my stuff bro", so I immediately started poking everything in the room. Instead of yelling at me he just sat and watched, "What are you gonna do about it Maxy?" I tempted. He just smiled, "This" and he started intensely tickling me. "MAXY NOOOOOO!" I I complained squirming around, not even noticing the camara poking through the window. He didn't stop, even though I begged him with every breath. "Maxy! Maxy! Noooooo!" I cried, and he finally let up.

As he was tickling me, I must have stood up at one point, because we were standing up face to face. "Maxy?" I whispered, he just stared into my eyes. "Max-" I was cut off by his lips pressing against mine, soft and gentle.

We stood there unbreakable for at least 2 minutes, only breaking our kiss when I smiled. "Max-" he interrupted me again, "Man, your the best".

Suddenly, the door busted open. And I mean BUSTED. It was broken into huge pieces. "MAX! YOU RUINED THAT BEAUTIFUL MOMENT WITH A DUMB REMARK!" Adam yelled from the doorway.

Max just stood there,

Then he fell.

"You guys squished my foot." He mumbled from the ground, and sure enough, his foot was stuck under the door. "Oops, sorry Max." Adam said casually as we all began to lift the broken door and free Max's foot.

   Max still had a blank face, so I decided to question him for my own amusement.

"Max, does your head hurt?"

"No"

"Does your arm hurt?"

"No"

"Does your foot hurt?"

"incredibly"

"Its OK Maxy! I'll fix it!"

And with that, I dropped to the ground and kissed his foot.

"Mwa! All better now Maxy!"

  He smiled and laughed, along with the rest of the people in the office. "Y/n, you're something else man." Said Adam.
Max suddenly responded.

"She really is."