Hurts

After we got to the hospital I was immediately given anesthetics, by anesthetics I mean the nurse literally just gave me an ibuprofen.
They wheeled me into a room where they preformed an x-ray, and it wasn't very fun. I sat in my room, Adam, Max, Ross, and Barney were all there too. "So does this happen alot?" Max asked, I looked at him,

"Of course it does! I've broken my arm 6 times!" I said. They all stared at me, until Adam started laughing, then the rest followed.

"God Y/n, your reckless!"
Adam said between laughs, I just nodded. A nurse came in with a folder,

"Yes Miss L/n, your leg is broken in 3 places. We won't have to preform surgery but you will have to use crutches and wear a cast."

She said in a sweet voice. I rolled my eyes,

"This isn't my first injury, all you just said is that I broke it just enough to hurt as much as possible with out causing real damage."

I said. She glared at me before continuing "And when did you get a medical license?", I pulled out another note and handed it to her.

She read it and like the other the girl, she was not happy. I took the note,

Dear Nurse,

Y/N has broken her bones so many times she's literally had a room personalized in the hospital. Plus she can beat your face in.

Hope you get the message,
Y/N's Doctor

I let the guys read it, and like last time the laughed. "How did you get them to do this?" Max asked, "Easy, everyone loves me, so I just ask them to think up a crazy reason I would need an exuse, and they write me one!" I responded. They all looked at me impressed, just as I expected.

***

"Your free to go home today" the doctor finished and walked out of the room. "YAY!" I cheered, they had to hold me here for another day so they could put the cast on immediately. I grabbed my crutches and went out the door, Max was supposed to pick me up out in the front. I looked around then I noticed a red car parked in front of the doors, and by in front of the doors I mean in front of the doors. He had pulled up onto the sidewalk and up to the door, how did this guy get his license?!?

I climbed inside and he began to drive away, I looked up to see the driver did not have red hair, but he had long black hair in a pony tail. I freaked out, my first thought was to jump out the door, so that's what I did.

When the guy wasn't looking I opened the door and jumped out, hurting my leg on the concrete. The car immediately braked and I saw him get out, he pulled off the hair which turned out to be a wig.
It was Max, he had tricked me. "MY GOD Y/N YOUR BADASS!" He yelled with wide eyes, I struggled to get up.

He walked over and helped me, I stood up and accidentally fell onto him. We toppled over and I was laying on him, he slightly blushed, but I didnt. I don't have shame, remember? So I decided to take the
Y/N approach,

"Why hello there Max, how are you?" I said casually.

He rolled his eyes and tried to stand up, but I stopped him.

"Nope, your not standing up until you agree to buy me food"

"And what makes you think I will ever bu-" I cut him off by kissing him,

"Well OK then, let's go get food."