three

it was about 6:50 pm. the sun would
start setting in about fifteen minutes.
enough time to get to Yoongi, Eun Bi thought.

when she got to his house, there was no one sitting outside. Eun Bi sits on the stairs and patiently starts to wait.

after five minutes Yoongi still hasn't come outside. She gets up and knocks
on his door.

a sleepy Yoongi opens it and Eun Bi can't help but laugh.

"ah, it's you again." Yoongi groans.

"you're not watching the sun set." she says completely ignoring the fact
that he isn't very pleased to see her.

"you're so weird." he says about to close the door when Eun Bi blocks it with her foot.

"can't you go one day without watching the sunset?" he groans.

Eun Bi shakes her head and Yoongi sighs. after a few moments of silence,
Yoongi asks "i can't believe I'm actually
doing this but uh do you maybe want to uh.. come in?"

her face lights up even though she's hesitant at first. Eun Bi nods furiously
and Yoongi opens the door for her to step in.

it's nothing like she expected. his house looks not very welcoming on the outside but the inside is not even close
to that. everything was white with
little accents of black here and there.

the hallway lead to his living room
and his door to the back yard was open and the scent of summer spread through the house.

"take a seat." Yoongi says pointing towards his, also, white couch.

Eun Bi's gaze kept gravitating toward the sky and the boy let out a frustrated sigh.

"if you want to watch the sunset so badly, genius Eun Bi, he pauses, examining her features. i have a better place than any doorstep."

he got up from his couch tilting his head towards the door that leads back into the hallway gesturing her to follow.

she began to grow excited. anything that had to do with the sunset made her happy.

they went upstairs and into a room
with a huge bed. Yoongi's bedroom
she supposed.

he opened the doors to a balcony and
waved her outside. from here she had an amazing overview over his backyard.

"to your left is a ladder. climb up there." he says. she took a hold of the ladder and started climbing.

Yoongi soon followed after her.
"we're on the roof. here is the best
place to watch the sunset."

he says, sitting down. Yoongi's roof has a flat surface therefore it wasn't a problem being up there.

he patted the empty space next to him and Eun Bi sat down. "this is cool." she says and Yoongi bursts out in laughter.

"did you just say cool?" he asks. "yah! shut up. how about nice then?" she asks slapping the back of his head.

"why'd you take me up here?" Eun Bi asks curiously. "you wanted to see the sunset.

it's like your most favorite thing ever." Yoongi says shaking his head, leaning back on his elbows.

"but you don't even know me." Eun Bi says turning towards Yoongi.

his hair color looked really nice in the sunset. "everyone likes company." he says.

"no i mean how do you know it's
my favorite thing?" Yoongi sits back up frowning.

"i don't have to know you to know that. it's pretty obvious if you show up to my house just to watch the sunset with me"

he snaps her forehead. "yah Yoongi!" she exclaims rubbing her forehead.

she huffs once more before she smiles at him and sees he's trying to hold back his laughter.

"ah jinjja?" she says now sounding
a little more angry and Yoongi apologizes.

"you really are something else." Eun Bi says and they both laugh.

_
a/n: idek.
what even was this chapter