five

today marks one year of Yoongi and I being best friends. well more like the day we first met.

last year in our junior year of high school I remember sitting down on his porch and from then on everything kind of escalated.

we were sitting in my room talking about old times. "you know when you first sat down next to me i thought you where a total creep." he laughs.

"why?" "because who just walks up to a stranger and starts a casual conversation with them about the sun set?" he furrows his eyebrows.

i laugh at the memory. "i've just always been a very open person." i say and he smiles at me.

"remember when we had breakfast together at your place literally after the first day we met?" and again i have to laugh.

"my parents loved you. seriously, they couldn't stop talking about you." "what can i say, i'm just lovable." sigh. he's such a brat.

"dinner should be ready soon let's go downstairs." i say.

"smells like it is." Yoongi says and practically sprints to the downstairs. "easy Yoongi." my mom says. "how come i never even see you jog but you run for food?" i ask. "not like you're any different." my mom nags.

i sit down next to Yoongi and we start eating.

"it's freaking cold in here" i shakily say.
"here, take this." Yoongi says while giving me his sweatshirt.

"wait I've seen that one before." my mom looks at the shirt squinting her eyes. "no you haven't. you couldn't have because he just bought this last week." i say. "what? no, I've had this for ever." Yoongi says but I kicked his ankle slightly underneath the table.

he immediately got the hint. "... one week is a long time am I right:" he smiles nervously. 

i never told him I just slept in it that day. I figured it would be embarrassing but over time we became best friends and i eventually forgot about it. you'd think I wouldn't care that he knows but Yoongi can be very frustrating when it comes to these things.

after that no one said anything and we finished our food in a comfortable silence. i did not feel comfortable what so ever because every time I'd look at Yoongi or asked him if he wanted some more water, he would smirk.

"mind if i stay over tonight?" he asks. "of course not. I'll go make the guest bedroom comfortable." my mom rushes off to prepare the bed for Yoongi. she would always make sure our guestst felt like they were at home.

we finished cleaning up and no one mentioned the sweatshirt story so I figured Yoongi didn't really care, he could just add it to the stupid list of  things he can tease me with.

__

i have to update this whole shitty story and rewrite everything bc it was just plain kbooish i want to kms