1 Alpha 2 Mates

HEY GUYS okay so... ill be switching POVs every once in a while because as the title said there's 1 alpha and 2 mates so ill be going between the alphas POV and the girls, but there will be one POV focused on most of the time.

C&V

and

ENJOY!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lily's POV

I woke to the sound of my alarm clock screeching in my ear. Ughh, I roll on my side hitting the alarm that displays in big block numbers 1:00pm. Wonderful, I have thirty minutes to get ready. After graduating from high school a couple of weeks ago I started to live the lazy life, and I love it.  Except for times like these, when I'm racing around trying to get ready. Seven minutes left to get to my job. Being a part time janitor has it's perks. For one, you're always around wealthy people who feels the need to tip you even though janitors don't get tips. And two, you find really nice things when you're cleaning. Of course you're not supposed to keep those nice things you're supposed to report it, but the wonderful thing about wealthy people is that they just buy back whatever they lost.

I looked around my apartment to see if I was missing anything, Hmm no, I don't think so. I ran onto my balcony and jumped off.

Okay, I'm not trying to kill myself if you're wondering, I live on the third floor which wasn't a steep drop. I would have loved to live higher up but being lower to the ground is more convenient because my balcony is right in front a forest. I ran to the forest in human form but transformed into my beige wolf once I got there. The roots of my wolfs fur are white, but the tips of the fur are a light brown, causing me to look beige.

I recently moved here so that I could be closer to my job and the college I will attend months from now. I still haven't met the alpha who owns this part of town, so I'll have to be careful about being in wolf version until I get the chance to speak with him.   

A couple of minutes later I was at finally in the huge building I worked at. In human form of course. I was a couple of minutes late, but not by much. I'm actually earlier than most days. I went into the janitor staff room and changed into my outfit getting ready to clean.

"Hey Lily, guess who wants to see you" my co worker approached me.

"Oh no, who?" I deadpanned I asked but I already knew who. My manager.

"Your favorite person in the whole entire world. You know, besides me." She laughs at her own joke while I make my way out of the staff room. As I was walking past the front lobby filled with a bunch of people in suits, I felt.. weird. I can't explain it but my wolf wanted out.

Finding the managers office I slipped in.

"I heard you wanted to see me" I said politely.

"Don't sit, this will be quick" she said just as I was about to sit in the chair in front her desk. "Lilian " she starts with a tight voice.

"I can explain" I interrupted.

"Explain what?" She asked.

I stand quietly. I have no idea where I was going with that explanation. I don't even know why I'm here.

"Lilian, put the jumpsuit in the employees locker room and go home. I'm letting you go" she dismissed me by going back to the newspaper she was reading.

My jaw drops before I snap it shut "Can I have an explanation as to why I'm fired?" I try to keep a calm voice.

"You're late. All the time. I don't know if you thought I wouldn't notice, but I do."