Gaston | Louis Tomlinson

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not updating for a while. I realized a few days ago that I had Male Elsa for Niall and that it wouldn't go with the Disney Villains Series I'm doing so now I have to postpone that until I think of a villain that would suit Niall more. So enjoy Louis as Gaston from Beauty and the Beast!

He wasn't in love with her, he only wanted Belle for her looks. But all the girls were still madly in love with him... Well, except one. You didn't like him one bit since he was very upfront and rude towards others. Ever since he was found alive and nursed back to health, things were harder, considering you had to take care of him. You were tired of being bossed around by the lunatic, and of the girls that would come in to fawn over the brute.

Why can't I just go live with Belle and stay away from this daft idiot? You questioned yourself bitterly.

Belle was your friend whom you had met at the library. You two had conversed over their favorite book and soon became friends. Once Belle went to rescue her father, you hadn't seen her until you were invited to the castle. Oh how you adored that place! Belle was very lucky to have a prince that cared for her. And the staff was the nicest bunch you had ever met. You actually enjoyed them rather than your own town.

You were reading your favorite book when you walked into the infirmary to take care of the sick. There were only a few people since not many were severely injured like Louis. Even his name made you cringe and roll your eyes. You couldn't believe that you had to get stuck with the oaf and listen to him brag and brag and brag. You would think after he got his ass handed to him by a beast who turned out to be a prince, he'd shut his trap, but no. The bloke kept talking away like it never happened. You were starting to wish that you had hid in Belle's library.

As soon as you looked up, you saw the three bimbos - otherwise known as Claudette, Laurette, and Paulette - swooning after Louis as he shows off his biceps. You return to your book, reading the last bit before sighing happily and closing it to start work. Claudette, the girl with the more busty chest and red dress, was leaning over on Louis' arm that wasn't injured, touching it as he flexed. Paulette, the one with the tiny waste and big hips, sighed dreamily and fanned her face at the sight. Laurette, the one in the amber colored dress, was on the other side of Louis, playing with his hair that was tied behind his head. Harry was nowhere to be found, making you sigh uncomfortably.

You walked up to the three Bimbettes and cleared your throat. The four of them deceased they're talking and turned to you. "Sorry to interrupt,"

Not really for you, but for me.

"But Louis needs to be left alone for a while. Please come back in a few days," you gave the triplets a false smile as they gave you pouts and scowls.

Claudette seductively leaned over to Louis, exposing more of her chest for him to glance on. You rolled your eyes once again and waited for the giggly girls to leave to start up the treatment again. Laurette and Paulette follow their head triplet out the door with grace and sultry in their steps. Shaking your head, you turn to Louis to find him smirking at you.

Ignoring the buffoon, you walk to his side and begin to mix the herbs and ingredients together when he calls you by another name. "That's not my name Louis, and we both know it." you spat without even looking at him. Unlike Belle, you didn't care about hurting his feelings, at all. One of the many reason you and Liam got along well.

You knew Louis was smirking as he replied, "Oh, I know beautiful. I just like calling you that," you scowl at the herbs in front of you, adding a little water to the mix. "Say, do you mind when I am more fit, that we could get better acquainted?" he asked lowly. You turned to look at him, thinking about how much of a prick and a delusional fool he was.