He's A Boxer (AU)

So I just wanna say that yesterday was the day I found out that AU actually means Alternate Universe. I just thought it meant collage or something like that. Turns out I was wrong . . .

Number 41: He's A Boxer (AU)

Louis: You were at a local club, there to celebrate the win of a local, popular, not to mention handsome, boxer. You noticed the winner, Louis Tomlinson, was pushing his way through the crowd, moving towards your direction.

“I know you.” He muttered, leaning down so that he could whisper in your ear. “You were that girl who was at my fight.”

“How do you remember me?  There were hundreds of people there.” The man chuckled, his hands moving to rest on your hips, his thumbs rubbing comforting circles on the skin there.

“It’s not often that women come to my fights, let alone one as beautiful as you are.” He had to yell in your ear when the music got louder, causing you to move closer together in order to hear each other. “Maybe you should let me take you out to dinner tomorrow.”

“Maybe I’m busy tomorrow. I mean, I’m a pretty popular girl and you don’t even know my name.” Louis chuckled, his blue eyes seemed to darkened as his grip tightening around your waist.

“Then tell me your name and I’ll take you out tonight. I think I deserve a reward for winning anyways.”

You shook your head playfully causing some hair to fall in front of your eyes though he was quick to push it behind your ear. “If you want to know my name, you’ll have to earn it.”

“I’ll do anything.”

“Let’s go out to dinner and then I’ll decide if you deserve to know my name.”

“Deal.” He said tugging you safely through the crowd of people and towards the door.

Liam: "Why’d you leave, sweetheart?" Liam’s voice interrupted your thoughts, wrapping his sweaty arms around you to pull you to rest against his chest.

"I didn’t want to see that." You mumbled, looking up at him for the first time since the fight and noticing his busted lip and bruising cheek.

"But I needed you there," He murmured, hiding his face him your hair, his hands running up and down your arms to warm you from the harsh autumn air. "I wanted to see your reaction when I won but I looked over and you weren’t there."

"You know I don’t like seeing you like that, Liam."

"Why not? I’m doing what I love and all I want is for the girl I love to be in the crowd watching me."

At this point, Liam pulled his body away from yours though his hands were still gripping onto your forearms.

"I can’t do that though, Liam!" You protested. "I hate seeing that crazed look in your eyes where it seems that the only thing you want is to cause your opponent. That look is full of hate and I don’t like it! It makes me think of just how powerful and hateful you can be. How easily you can turn on someone . . ."

His eyes widened when he realized your true feeling about his career; instantly feeling regret for pushing you too far, always forcing you to come to his fights.