Chapter 15

It was time for me to talk. I had held my story in for too long now and it would probably help to tell someone other than the police. I took a deep breath and before I could say a word Harry's lips softly touched mine.

"You're safe with me, Bo. I won't tell anybody, I'll just listen." He looked right into my eyes. I sat up, cross legged and folded my hands in my lap.

*

It was my freshman year of high school and this was the first baseball game of the season. My girls and I had decided to take the chance and go. We had our parents drive us to the field and we got tickets at the door. We knew a bunch of the juniors and senior that were on the team. They were so hot. I was in love with like all of them, but Tyson was my favorite. It was a real cliché- he was the baseball star and really good at football too, 19- years old, short brown hair and very muscular. There was no reason not to fall for him. Tyson was the image of perfection for a girl like me. We took a seat between a few other girls and started a conversation with them. *

I checked on Harry, he was carefully listening to what I had to say.

*

"Hey, Babe." My heart melted when I saw Tyson looking at only me, out of all the girls seated in a row.

"Hi!" I squeaked after him.

Ty turned around and winked at me. It was all we talked about during the game. Every time our school scored, we jumped and screamed in excitement; clapping our hands like crazy. After we had won the game, the girls and I were waiting patiently until the stadium was mostly empty and the guys came out of the locker room.

"So, what are we gonna do tonight?" Ty put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me with him, away from my friends.

"I...I...I don't know...I..." I looked back to my friends, who held up their thumbs and giggled.

"How about I give you a ride home and we go out to eat before that?"He smugly smiled.

I nodded in reply, letting him open the door for me to hop in. We drove off to Stake N Shake, he bought me dinner and was all sweet. We talked, mostly about him, but I didn't care - he was everything I thought I wanted. I noticed too late, that we weren't going the way I had told him to drive.

"Where are we going?"

"Oh I'm just taking a short cut". *

"That's when I should've known" I said and fiddled with the strings on my pants, "Just a short cut...THERE WAS NO FUCKING SHORT CUT TO MY HOUSE!"

Harry rubbed my thighs and took my hand, kissing every single knuckle.

"It's okay, you were young."

"I was fucking blind...that's what I was."

*

Ty parked his car on the side of the road, making me get out and around to the back of the truck. With experienced hands he picked me up by my thighs and sat me down. Ty didn't lose time and started to kiss down my neck. It tickled and felt strange at first, but I liked it. He got a little rough, biting and sucking on my tender skin. My hands slipped up to his shoulders, pushing him off lightly.

"Ty...Stop it." I giggled.

"Shut up. I know you like it." He bit me again.

"I'm serious", I pushed harder, "Let me go."

Ty didn't listen, easily holding me down on against the cold metal of his truck.

Blinded by my fear, I started kicking and screaming. Luckily I kicked him, hard enough to free my hand and scratch right through his face, what gave me the possibility to run - and I ran for my life.*