Chapter 26

London - Benjamin Clementine

Los Angeles - Sugarcult

Thinking Of You - Katy Perry

The A -Team - Ed Sheeran

**

"Call me later." I said and walked out.

It was hard that we had kind of an on and off thing, but I didn't feel like going anywhere with him for the rest of the day. Instead I sat at home, alone on the couch, with a glass of wine in my hand. I  hated alcohol, but I wanted to feel like an adult once. I wanted to feel like I knew what the right thing was. Does Harry really have a bad temper, or did he just want to protect me? Should I have taken him home? Was I in love or just blinded by an amazing shell of a guy? Did I know him well enough to fall for him? Is all of this really happening? Why am I worrying about this so much?
The doorbell rang. I checked the clock. A visitor at 11 pm? Carefully I put the wine on the table, wrapped myself in the blanket and snook to the door quietly, but all I could see through the little hole in the door was a basket full of things.

"I'm sorry, love."

I dropped the blanket and fell into his arms .

"Oh god, I hoped you would come!" Harry squeezed my side with his free hand.

"I honestly didn't know what to do, but I wouldn't let you sleep alone." He mumbled into my hair.

"I drank wine, do you want some?" I asked, pulling him along.

"I thought you don't do alcohol?" He smiled and picked up the bottle to read its cover.

"I don't really...But I wanted to feel mature for a while...I don't like it...." Harry laughed and took a sip of the liquid.

"You are very mature already, baby." I smiled up to him and received a small kiss.

I could taste the wine on his lips, causing me to want more of him...a lot more. We stumbled backwards, my back hitting the wall behind me. Harry seemed to notice, picking me up by my thighs. His hair was tangled between my fingertips, my eyes closed.

"Are sure that this isn't the wine," He chuckled, "You booze, you loose."

"I'm pretty sure that one sip of that stuff won't get me drunk."

"Maybe you're a lightweight?" Harry laughed again.

"Shut up." I growled and pulled him back into the kiss, biting down on his lower lip a little too strong.

"Easy, love. I won't go anywhere tonight." I felt him grin.

I couldn't reply. My body was on fire. He needed to undress me faster, a lot faster. I growled, unsatisfied by his slow movements. He grinned into the kiss and we fell onto the bed. Our kiss broke for a split second, making me mad. His skilled hands slipped off my shirt and unbuttoned my pants painfully slow. 

"Harry." I pouted. 

"You should enjoy this," he bit my earlobe, "I usually don't take my time." 

That was hot. Everything Harry did to me was so hot. I wasn't sure on how I could keep everything together. My head rolled back, allowing him to to his thing. I felt my breath getting stuck repeatedly when his lips kissed down the sensitive spots on my stomach. He kissed the scars, making me lose the last bits of doubt I had. 

"Do you...uhm...do you have one with you?" I hoped he'd know what I was talking about. 

"We don't need to rush things, you know that," My pants dropped on the floor, "We could do some more of this..."

His large hand slid up my right thigh and rubbed over my middle slowly. I leaned back, enjoying the touch, but it wasn't what I wanted tonight.  

"No," I pushed his hand of lightly, "I want you...in me."

"What."Harry sucked in a sharp breath.

"I want you, Harry." 

"This shouldn't be your first time. It's not special at all." He whispered, gazing over my body. 

"We've been through so much, in so little time," I peaked up to him, "Just give me a reason to forget everything for a litte while..."

"Stop me, if it gets too much..." Harry said between soft kisses and tugged down my panties. 

He made me forget. His fingers on my naked skin were enough, but when he left a love bite on the inside of my left thigh, my brain had turned itself off completely. I was his. 
He removed his boxers and the soft skin of his erection touched my leg, I shivered. In the dark I heard how he tore open a foil package and felt how he shifted around a little bit. 

Harry parted my legs again and I was expecting a good feeling, like his fingers, but instead it hurt. I tried to pull back, escape the uncomfortable situation, but he held me in place. 

"It'll be over in little bit, love." My small fingers held on to his large torso tightly. 

I was fighting the tears, reminding me that it was Harry, not anybody else...

"Come here," he pulled out of me and it felt like a huge release, "Get on top of me." 

Carefully I climbed onto his body and let my self come down on him slowly. He moaned and grabbed my waist, pushing me down, hard. 

"Ouch..." It felt like he tore up my insides for a second. 

"You were going so slow...I was gonna come...Sorry..." Harry mumbled out of breath. 

I got the hang of it after a little bit. Moving really slow drove him insane and I loved the way he was looking at me. I leaned down to kiss him and he held on to me, starting to move in and out of me faster. His moans were so satisfying and when I felt him coming undone, I let go as well. We rode out the wave of ecstasy, trying to catch out breaths afterwards. Me, still sitting on top of him and Harry holding me tight.