Chapter 1

Ok plz tell me what you think! I work so hard on my stories. So plz enjoy this and read, review, vote. Plz!!! XD ok so enjoy!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
They all where pretty much glaring at each other. Jason and Tim where glaring at Brice as Dick and Alfred tried to start a conversation to ease the tension, which failed miserably. Nobody seemed to notice the distant 10 year old that picked at his food. Beads of sweat ran down his face as he kept trying to wipe them away before someone noticed. He knew the longer he tried to hold it in the more strain it put on his body. He was desperately trying to stop the change, but is was hard for a 10 year old who wasn't very experienced in changing to just hold it in. Even if that certain 10 year old was alpha. It was still difficult, especially is he couldn't even console WHEN he changed, his mother did.
••••••••••••••••••••••.•••••••.••••••••.••••••.•••••••
Ok that's it, tell me what you think and I will post the rest. Plz plz tell me. I hope you all like it and are as excited about this book as I am. If you like wolves and Damian Wayne I'm sure you'll like this. So anyway plz tell me if you want the rest of this part!