chapter 3, nightmare

ok, this is the next chapter I hope you like it. Please tell me what you think. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Make it stop. Please, don't make me do this!' My body seemed to move on it's own. My claws lashed out at Dick. My jaw snapping any chance it could. An irony taste filled my mouth, red stained my teeth as it dripped out of my mouth and onto the ground. My teeth were at least three inches deep in Dick's leg. I watched helplessly as my body did what it wanted. What my mother wanted.

His pain filled scream echoed in my ears, a sound that will haunt my nightmares for the rest of my life. My head shook to the sides violently, tearing his flesh. His screams got louder and he pushed at my muzzle with his hands, trying to push me away. My claws dug into either side of the horrifying wound as I pulled the flesh completely apart.

" Damian! Stop! Please! Stop! You're hurting me!" Dick yelled in pain. Tears slowly falling down his face.

' STOP! PLEASE STOP!' My mind was screaming, but the only sound that escaped was the vicious growls and the screams of my brother. No matter how hard I tried to take control of my body, I was pushed back into my mind, forced to watch, by my mother. As soon as the flesh was completely pulled from his leg, the white of his bone showing, was I able to take control. I let the flesh fall from my mouth. Horrified at what I had done. Dick stared at me, horrified. He tried to move back, but the pain in his leg and the amount of blood he was loosing made him stop.

The taste of blood, his blood, still flooded my mouth. Feeling the bile rise, I turned and emptied the contents of my stomach onto the roof. Most of it was red, his blood. Letting the tears fall I turned back to face him. He was shivering, no doubt going into shock. He stared at me a look of complete horror on his face. I slowly made my way over to him, he quickly tried to back away.

" G-get a-away from me y-you d-demon!" He screamed, raising his hands protect himself. My heart sank, I did this. This is my fault. I made him scared of me. I did exactly what mother said I would do. I would hurt him, i would kill him, I would make them all hate me.

" Dick!" A worried shout ran through the air. I turned to see red hood, red robin, and batman running toward us. They past me and went straight to helping dick, who was going into shock, also hyperventilating. Dick was mumbling, rambling on about something, his eyes showed nothing but horror. Guilt washed over me, this is my fault. I did this. I should have fault harder.

" D-d-d-damian....G-get d-d-damian!... B-b-before h-he hurts s-s-someone e-else." Dick said, before his body fell limp on the ground. Dead. Richard John Grayson died of bloodloss on top of an old abandoned warehouse. The three of them turned toward me, hatred and anger the only thing I could see on their faces. I whimpered as my tail tucked between my legs and I bent down low.

" Don't act like you care demon spawn." Tim hissed. Pulling out his bowstaff.

"I do care! I wasn't in control of my body! It wasn't my fault! I would do anything to bring

him back!" I screamed, backing away from them. Tears slowly fell out of my eyes. Soaking my blood stained fur.

" To bad. You killed him." Jason growled, pointing his gun at me. My ears went back as I cried softly.

" P-please, d-don't." I whispered, looking over at my father.

" Father please! Don't let him do this!" I yelled, backing away.

" No, you killed Dick." He hissed, Jason smiled as he pulled the trigger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know its short, but i wanted to get something up. So please tell me what you think byeeeee