Chapter 2

Ok here is the reall chap 1 I wanted to see if ya'll liked it first. I gues a few did.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Damian winced as he felt his nails began to change into sharp claws. Dropping his fork, which made a loud clatter against the plate, getting everyone's attention. He stood from his seat, sending the chair to the other side of the room and crashing into the wall. Surprising them all.
             " I-I g-g-gotta g-go." He stuttered, sweat dripping down his face. Ignoring their calls, he turned and bolted from the room. He stumbled out the front door, tripping and tumbling down the porch steps. Quickly getting back on his feet, he ran toward the woods that surrounded the manor. He felt his body, vision, and scent begin to change. His vision became more heightened. He saw everything in slow motion kinda how a speedster sees things when they run. His sense of smell made it easier to smell the perfume of his mother, which he zoned in on and followed. He felt his teeth changed into fangs. A loud snarl escaped his throat as he leaped over a fallen tree and changed mid-air. Landing perfectly on all four paws, he howled and ran toward his wretched mother at full speed. The question was,
           Why did she want him? Why was she here?
             " Damian!?" Bruce yelled as his son fled the manor. Worry bubbled up inside him. Why had he ran off like that? Did something happen? Was he hurt? Does he need help?
            " Bruce, we're going after him right?" Duck asked, him and his other two younger brothers filled with worry.
          " yes! Now move!" Bruce snapped. The four changed in record time and raced off after their lost family member. It didn't take long to find him running thought the trees, surprisingly fast. What surprised them most was his appearance. The sharp claws, the Icy blue eyes, the way his hair stood on end, and the fangs that used to be his normal teeth. Their eyes widened as a loud snarl filled their ears. It sounded wolf-like. Like a wild animal hurt and scared. They were surprised when Damian leaped over a fallen tree and his clothes ripped. A loud howl filled the air as he landed perfectly on a four paws and kept running. His pitch black fur blew with the wind and grunts came from his mouth each time his feet his the ground, leaving large paw prints in the mud.
           " Damn, what is he?" Jason said as he stared at the wolf. They all thought about the question.
          " A werewolf?" Dick said, more as a question than anything. They all stared at him for a moment, saying nothing. They soon turned their attention back to trying to keep up with the animal.
Damian growled as he leaped into the clearing. Where he found his mother standing. Hand on her hip, other by her side. 10 men in Ninja outfits behind her. He snarled at her, baring his teeth. His mother didn't look pleased, she glared at him. He felt his body twitch, wanting nothing more than to run away, but he wouldn't, he couldn't. He wouldn't make it far, she would have changed and had come after him. No matter how much he hated to admit it, but she was stronger than him in wolf form. She had more experience.
" Pathetic, to think I ever called you my son." She snarled, making his ears flatten on his head as he growled lowly. He couldn't help but wonder why he was so scared of her. Yeah she was strong but he was alpha. She was meant to follow him. Not the other way around.
" I'm not weak!" His voice was deep, darker than normal. He sounded more mature, older.
" oh son, how those fools have changed you. Pathetic!" She mused, getting a few snickers from the men behind her. A loud snarl silenced them. Damian didn't like it when he, or his family, was insulted. He wanted to rip their heads off.
" Yes they have changed me, but if anything, I am stronger now with them then I could have EVER been with you." He snarled, taking a threatening step toward her. Talia's amused exasperation turned dark.
" oh how wrong you are son, what would they do if they saw you now?" She questioned.
Damian froze. What would they do? Would they kick him out? Hunt him? Kill him?! Give him to some scientists? Send him to a zoo? Or a circus? Or would they love him? Accept him?! Would they train him? Make him stronger in wolf form? Teach him how to fight? Protect him?
" They will kill you. Once they learn who you really are. They'll kill you! Hunt you down like the animal you are!" She yelled. Damian let out a heart breaking howl.
           " SHUT UP!" He howled. Blinded by fear and rage, he charged at her, leaping into the air and swiping at her with his large front paw, claws out. His claws dug into her cheek, creating four deep cuts in her right cheek. He turned mid-air to save her, his claws digging into the dirt on his landing. He bared his teeth in a feral snarl. Even if he was terrified of her his inner alpha took control. It wanted her to bow down to him. To obey him. He was sick and tired of being told what to do. He was an alpha damnit! He was meant to lead! Not follow!
" They would never hurt me, or abandon me! They have shown me more love and affection than you EVER have!" He snarled, drool dripping from his mouth, drawing a disgusted look from his mother.
" You are a disgrace. I can't believe my father chose you to be an alpha." She snarled, holding back her change. She didn't want to fight here. Not now, not yet.
" He chose me because he saw something in me!" He howled. He closed his eyes and took in a breath. In that split second, she jumped forward and grabbed his muzzle roughly, holding it shut and forcing him to look up at her.
             " I don't know what he saw in you, you're nothing but a pup." She snarled, her fangs showing and her claws digging, painfully, into the side of his muzzle, drawing blood. She held his mouth shut so tight his fangs dug into the insides of his mouth, also the way her nails dug into his skin.
In that moment, all the alpha attitude left him. His tail went between his legs and he felt himself beginning to shake. He stared, fearfully, into her dark, cold, hatred filled eyes. Fear was the only thing he felt. Whimpers and cries filled the air as she glared at him. A look of satisfaction crossed her face as his belly touched the ground.
" You WILL obey me. I am YOUR alpha. Now, I will say this once and ounces only," she growled, leaning in close to his face,
" I want Richard John Grayson dead by the time I return in two days. Am I understood?" She snarled. Whimpering, he closed his eyes tight. He couldn't kill dick. He wouldn't. Dick was his older brother. No matter how much he hated to admit it, he really did look up to dick. To them all really.
              " If he is not dead, I will kill him as slow and painfully as possible. It is your choice if he dies slow and painful or fast and painless. Until then my son." She said as she released his muzzle and they disappeared into the woods.
Damian remained in the same position on the ground, shaking. He felt the tears soaking his fur as he pushed himself to his feet and stumbled over to the stream that went through the clearing. Collapsing on the bank, his muzzle hit the ground just barely above the water. Water soaked the bottom of his muzzle and his neck. He sobbed, heartbreaking whimpers and cries came from his throat. He closed his eyes and tried to think of what to do. He couldn't kill dick. He wouldn't. But what she said, would she do it? Could he protect him? Was he even strong enough TO protect dick?
              " I c-can't." He whispered to himself, he opened his eyes and watched as the blood from his mouth flowed with the water. Sobs racked his body. How was he going to do it?
Bruce, Dick, Jason, and Tim watched sadly from the trees as the large black wolf breaking down. It broke their hearts to hear his heart wrenching whimpers and cries. Dick felt like crying, he knew this was his fault. It was because of him that Damian was crying.
Swiftly, dick jumped from the tree and walked toward the large animal. Damian didn't seem to notice him approaching, he just continued to cry. Slowly, dick sat beside him and reached out and placed his hand on the big dog's head. In a flash of black fur, dick found himself flat on his back with a snarling wolf above him. A large weight weighed down on his chest from Damian's large paws. Damian's face softened as he realized who he had just attacked. His lips covered his teeth as he looked it dick's eyes.
            " Dami?" Dick whispered, reaching up and placing his hand on the side of the large animal's head. Leaning into the touch for a moment before Damian buried his head in the man's chest. Loud whimpers and cries came from the animal as Dick wrapped his arms around its back. Holding him tightly.
          " oh, lil D. Everything's ok, everything is going to be ok." He cooed as the animal began to shrink and his cries began to sound more like a 10 year old boy's rather than a large wolf's. Bruce removed his cape and dropped it over the two. Muttering a 'thank you' dick wrapped it around the boy, who had fallen asleep, and stood. Holding the boy bridal style.
               " I'm gonna kill that bitch." Dick hissed. Everyone stared at him shocked. Dick never, EVER used violent language. It was always Jason. Never dick.
            " Wow, usually I'm the one with a fowl mouth." Jason said, eyes wide behind his mask, he left his helmet at the mansion. Time smiled as he pressed himself against Jason's chest.
" yeah, but I like it when you do it." He said, pressing his lips against Jason's. Bruce smiled for a moment, before going serious.
          " We are going to protect him." Batman said, his usual scowl. Everyone became serious again.
           " I will protect him with my life." Dick growled. Red hood wiped out his guns and nodded. Red robin pulled out his bow staff and nodded, batman puffed out his chest and clenched his fists in a silent agreement. Even if it cost them their lives, they were going to protect their little bird. With everything they had.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ok that's it. I hope you likes it. Plz tell me what you thought. Until next time nurse