Chapter 5

I'm so sorry everyone that this has taken so long to update. I've been a little busy and a bit lazy. I promise I will try and update more often especially on this story. But anyway, please enjoy. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Pov 

                 Light flooded the large room, shinning directly into Damian's closed eyes. Grumbling angrily he rolled over, or tried to. A heavy weight across his chest kept him still. If it had been anyone else he would have growled and shoved them away as fast as possible, but the familiar scent of ceder and the smallest scent of peanuts and elephants reminded him of whom he was sharing a bed with. 

              Deciding it would be best to go back to sleep, Damian closed his eyes and  , even if he would never admit to it, turning and snuggled into the older man's chest. Enjoying the warmth it provided to the cold. Taking a deep breathe through his nose, familiarizing himself with the smell and trying to lock it away in his mind forever, he fell into the comforting blackness. 

               Around two thirty Damian was forced to get up, well not intentionally, Dick had tried to get out of his hold, but the older man must have forgotten that he was raised by the best of the best. The slightest crack of his door woke him instantly every time the man checked on him. Growling, Damian tightened his hold on the man's nightshirt. 

          " No," He mumbled, still exhausted from the events before. He felt the heat rush to his cheeks when Dick gave a breathy laugh and laid back down. 

         " Ok, but only for a few more minutes. The we need to have a talk." Damian tensed. He didn't want to talk, he just wanted to forget everything happened and go back to sleep and figure everything out alone. So no one else has to get hurt. Dicks gentle hand was the only reason he was able to go back to sleep, gently carding threw his jet black hair. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          " Suck it up buttercup, we are gonna help you through this weather you like it or not." Jason snapped from his position leaning on the wall with his arms crosses. Damian snarled at him, bearing razer sharp fangs and split eyes. " Oh grrrrrrr to you too." Jason said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. Not fazed at all. 

         " I'm afraid he is right Master Damian, you cannot do this on your own. You need our help." Alfred said, standing beside bruce with a tray tucked neatly under his arm. " And I doubt even if you continue to refuse that they would let you do it on your own. I certainly will not." He said, raising the 'eyebrow of doom' as they all called it, daring him to question his decision. Grumbling, Damian looked away, pleased with himself Alfred left to take the tray back to the kitchen. 

         " Little D. You know we care about you right?" Dick said softly, casting a glance at Bruce who hadn't said a thing the entire time. " So let us help." Damian scowled, holding Dick's gaze before looking away. Out the window. The bright green trees stared back, oh how back he just wanted to run. But he couldn't, he didn't control the wolf.

        " Ok, fine." He grumbled. Looking down at him hands he frowned. He flexed his fingers and stared at the sharp claws. He couldn't change fully, only partially. Claws, Teeth, Eyes. Basically all his senses. But never fully, no. he's never been able to do that on his own, but, " I'I can feel him scratching. Wanting out so bad by my control, but I-I can't do it!" He snarled, digging his nails into his palm. " Mother was right, I am pathetic." He sneered.   

         Bruce moved so fast he was a blur. His large hand grabbed Damian's chin and forced him to look up. " No" He said sternly, " No you are not pathetic, you are not weak, or dumb, or a monster. You are you and you are my son and their brother. Whatever is going with the... other...half of you we will figure it out and we will fix it. We will set him free." By the time he was done Damian had froze, all thoughts and emotions on turmoil as he stared into his father's icy blue eyes, so full love and anger and protectiveness that Damian had a strong erg to kneel to him. He opened his mouth, but nothing came out, so he sat there like a gaping fish. Until Tim grinned and spoke up. 

      " Hey Damian, didn't you say you change partially when you get angry?" At Damian's small nod Tim grinned further. " Well.... All we have to do is get you angry enough to let him loose."