Meeting Them

(A/n:What these signs mean
Y/n=your name
F/n=friends name
E/c=eye colour
H/c=hair colour)
~y/n pov~
"Hey y/n wanna watch some anime?"f/n asked."Uh.Duh!Lets go watch it!"I reply she probably already knew the answer to her question."Do you wanna get pizza?"I asked " I'm starving!"I hurried up and grabbed the phone and phone book."Ugh!I cant find the pizza place!!"f/n looked at me weirdly."Geez dude calm down its just pizza."I felt dumb now for yelling at the phone book so I had to apoligize...."Hey....Uh...phone book?...I-I-I'm sorry."F/n looked at me still."For what?"I sighed in irritation."For yelling at you.There is that good enough?"I asked hoping she would say yes."Fine.Your good,the phone book forgives you."I thought to myself lol is she fucking serious right now?!?!.....It turns out she was....I got punched in the arm.Hard.

~Max Pov~
2am Thursday~
My phone just beeped.Who would be texting me at 2 In THE FUCKING MORNING!
I checked my phone turns out it was Sky.What reason would he have to text me early in the morning?!?!
~A=Adam.M=Max~
A-Hey Max I think we should meet up with our childhood friend for a video.What do you think?

M-Adam why would you FREAKING TEXT ME EARLY IN THE MORNING?!?

A-I just told you.

M-Fine.Ill answer.I think it might be a great idea for a video.NOW GO BACK TO FUCKING BED!!!

A-Are you madmax?

M-Why you little!You better hide at work today!!!

A-Why?Is madmax gonna be mad?

M-Madmax is gonna be mad alright,and he'll kill you in the process!

A-Bye Madmax!!!!

At least im glad thats over.....phew.Now I can go back to bed.

~time skip to at Sky Media~
Wait...wheres my phone?Did I lose it?OH MY GOD IF ADAM TOOK IT AGAIN IM GOING TO KILL HIS ASS
!!!

~Adam Pov~
Heheheh.I stole his phone....Now im gonna change it to this...*sky puts the phone on record and says*weh weh im a lil sadmax! ger ger im a lil madmax!*changes ringtone to the recording*Lol ill set a timer for that to go off in the middle of his video...It will be hilarious!!!!O!Gotta hide his phone hes coming!Max screamed"What did you do with my phone?!?!?!?!?"I pushed off the question and said"Why do you think its me?"He told the truth."Adam its always freaking you!Give me back my phone or ill kill you!"He started to run after me and I started to run like crazy.This guy has speed!!!"I didnt steal your phone!!Now stop freaking chasing me!!!!"I said.He finally gave up.Phew.After I went back to my office and set everything up on his phone I put his phone on the chair in his office.Now everythings set!

~Y/n Pov~
"This pizza was great!Now im going to bed."I said.f/n"Yeah I am too."
"Awh man I forgot to update my youtube channel!"I almost screamed.I limped over to my phone and all of a sudden it started ringing.But i dont know who the phone number is.....maybe I should just leave it.Nope im answering it!"Hello"I said."Um y/n would you like to come to Sky Media and record one quick youtube vid with us?I know your famous and probably dont  have a lot of time but we were having a get together video and all that so....Is that a yes?"Adam asked."Uhh....Sure I mean why not.Sounds like fun"I replied."OHMYGOSHYOURTALKINGTOSKY!!!!"F/n fangirls in the background.Adam hears her screaming."Uhh....akward...."Adam says."F/n stop screaming!Its alright!Geez.Im sorry Adam just wait one second."I walked over to f/n frustrated and she quickly shuts up and runs to her room.I think shes scared of me somehow.*sarcasticly thinks*oh yeah Adam.I Walk back over to the phone and pick it up"Sorry for the wait Adam."I said."Uhhhh....What were you doing to her?Because she stopped screaming...."Oh no he noticed.eh oh well."Well she wouldnt shut up so-"Adam interupted me."So you KILLED HER!?!?!Oh my gosh I knew this day would come sooner or later."
"Listen to me.I didnt kill her and I didnt hurt her.I gave her the evil eye and she ran.Sorry for getting rid of your fangirl.Lol"Adam just sits there laughing."Ok well ive got to get to bed.Wait when is the date for the event?"I asked."Oh well its today.You know where to go so you can just drive here.Ok bye."

Hope you liked it follow me if you care to.Its my first writing piece.