BAD ENDING.

Little did I know he grabbed a knife and went to the couch with it. He had me come there. And we were making out and all of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in my lower stomache.I couldnt breathe. I was shocked.

"Your senses were telling you to stay away from me. You shouldve listened to them. But now youre dead."

"Im not dead yet. I still have a little energy." I got up and threw a fireball at him. He was set ablaze. "I love you Max,but you dont feel the same. So now you die with me. As a couple."

"I ...Im breaking up with you.Were through.We are NOT a couple any...more...I hate...you...Y/n."Max managed to painfully argue. Next thing I saw was him throw the knife at my head.

My last words were.

"I. Still. Love. You. Max."And then I died.His actions meant nothing to me. His words meant the whole world to me. His words were more painful than him stabbing me. It was unbearable to hear him say what he did.

".I hate...you...Y/n."That was his last words. And it will be my last memory. My least favorite memory. My most feared memory. My most hated memory. My existence was not fulfilled yet. But I guess to Max it was.So he had to end me,right then and there. He is cruel. I wish I killed him before I got to the couch. I couldve. But I didnt. Because I love him and he hates me.

THE END.
~He hates me~Ending.