"It...It was what?"

Max POV still~
I woke up from my slumber. It was all just a dream?I looked at the time. 1:36am. Wow. It only took that long to get a nightmare?Then,thats when I realised I heard sobbing. I walked out of my room,only to go back in and find Y/n on the bed curled up in a ball crying. She has this cute cry,but its sad to hear. Like a sad song. I went to her with open arms. She pushed me away.

"G-G-Get away from me!!!!"She scrambled to Ross' room.Whats up with her? Did I do something wrong?Then I remembered the nightmare I had. Did she have the same one?Or was that real?I dont know...Just please forgive me Y/n. I love you.

Y/n POV~
I love Max,but he was running after me with a knife in the night. Ross knows,thats why I went to him. And hes the only other one who lives here.

I sobbed."R-Ross?Are you a-awake?"I poked him on the cheek. "I-Im scared of Max.He just woke up and I dont know what to do...."

Ross hugged me like a brother. He pet my hair and said,

"Its going to be alright. Hes not going to hurt you on purpose because he loves you right?And if you are scared,just use your ice shield. It will keep everyone but your team away,ok?"He sincerely said.

"O-Ok."I squeezed him. "Thank you. I really needed somebody right there."

"No problem,Captain.EYE EYE!"Ross whisper yelled.

I giggled. "Of course,my fair Sir. Raise the anchor!We are sailing!"

"To where my captain!?!"

"TO NARNIA!!!"

"But... Dont you have to go through a closet to get there?"

"Let me have my imagination. Gosh!THROW HIM OVERBOARD ME LADDIES!"

"NOOOOOO CAPTAIN!!!KERPLISH."He made a sound with his mouth at the end.We laughed and said goodnight to eachother.I got to the couch and slept. In the morning I found Max sleeping on top of me.

"Ngn. Max. Get off of me."I found that my shield worked and saw Max wasnt on me,but above me.Max woke up and got up without noticing he was floating.He went to hug me until he ran into something.

"Ow!What was that for?"He thought I had punched him. I turned around and said

"What?"

"Y'know what...I love you,my darling."I backed up only to find my back at the wall eventually. I found myself get weak and let my forcefield drop.

"P-Please d-dont kill m-me...."

He stopped in his tracks. "Why would I do that?"His face turned sincere and sad.

"Be-Because you were trying to last night. You came at me with a knife."I said.

"That must be because of my nightmare. I had a nightmare about killing you. Something made me kill you,but I was begging for me not to kill you.Im so sorry."He hugged me and gently kissed my lips.
"It felt like Its been forever since we kissed,Y/n.So,lets do it some more."
He cooed in my ear.

"Sure."I whispered back.
Little did I know he grabbed a......

TO BE CONTINUED
(There will be two different endings. Its going to be a good and a bad ending. Next chapter is a bad ending.)