"Im...Im sorry."

Max POV~
"I cant go out with you anymore."I said while she was livestreaming. I wanted to embaress her infront of all her fans. She teared up. How pathetic.

"W-why?"She sniffled.

"Because you fucking are worth a piece of shit. In fact,less than a piece of shit."I say glaring into her eyes,coldy.

"I hate you...I hate you.... I HAte you..... I HATE YOU....I HATE YOU!!!!!!"She got up from her desk in pure hatred and shot a cold glare at me while floating up in the air.
She sent fire surrounded by ice at my heart. I felt a sudden chill. But it was burning at the same time. It....It hurt.
I collapsed down to the floor on my knees. I couldnt take it any longer.I ran out of the room,but collapsed on the ground.She was floating over me,glaring at me with hatred in the gleam of her eyes. The eyes I once thought were so beautiful,are now toppled over with hate. Her eyes are now too ugly to look at. They are ruined. Nothing can be done to fix those eyes. They are forever destroyed. And her hands. Her fragile hands. They are now set ablaze with ice and fire. They are also ruined. Nothing can be done to fix them. Her lips. Her lips are chapped and pierced open. Probably from the cold and heat so close to her skin. Her skin isnt even perfect anymore. Its also very ruined. Its all wrinkled from the heat baking her like fried chicken. Its sad to see my loved one like this. I still love her. But not if shes like this. Shes ruined. Nothing can be done to fix her. Nothing can be done to fix......my mistake.

"I'm...Im sorry."She glared at me,her eyes softening just a little.

"What for?You cant be sorry. You'rea monster. Even though I actually am,Im more human than you.  Because I can say sorry meaningfully.However,your puny heart cant."Her glare was hardening again.

"Im sorry for making you feel bad. Im sorry for breaking up with you. Im sorry for doing everything wrong. I-Im sorry.... For loving you."I whispered but she could still hear,trying not to be too harsh.

She softened her pose. She was wiggling around in the air until I found myself being.....

TO BE CONTINUED. IS HE BEING STRANGLED?OR IS HE BEING MADE OUT WITH OR SOMETHING? DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN. FIND OUT..... IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. BYEEEEEE!