the fall

The snow falls ever so slightly , and had very calming feel. The Forrest was we're you belonged!
You lived in a quiet town were you and your and 5 brothers lived . You had a really big family but counting up the numbers you had a big pack, 8 in counting , one of the biggest in your town.
You being the youngest , it was hard to make your mark in the pack but you came out to be one of the strongest.
______________________________________

One winter day, you and your brother Blake go out to mt:ebott for the day.

(Y/n) POV
I see Blake walk out of the house with no shirt , no shoes and that was normal to us because we have warmer body temperatures then humans do .
I do the same just walking out in shorts and a shirt and no shoes. The snow crunched under my feet as I walked into the plane field with Blake standing in the middle wait for me.
"ARE YOU COMING OR WHAT?!" he yells with a excitement.
I smile and jog over to him with my breath following behind me.
"Dad didn't want me to bring you to Mt : ebott , but who cares right (y/n)! Where going to have fun!" He start to run and leeps forward! Scraps of his shorts go everywhere. A big black wolf takes his place. " I better not get into trouble BECAUSE OF THIS !" You said while running.
Taking a big jump you transform into you wolf self. You have (c/o/f) and have (e/c) eyes. Landing you follow your brother into the forest.The smell of mint pine fills the air , the ground was wet and the air in the forest was alot warmer then out in the open.
There was barely any snow , in the mountain.
You and your brother were having a great time being in the wilderness and just being yourself.
Then both of you find a empty place in the forest. One circle surrounded by trees , then all of a sudden!
Blake takes you by surprise , and takles you. As you get back up to regain your balance , you get into you battle stands!
Growling and barking can be heard through out the whole Forest.
Both of you were ready to attack, the huge black wolf that you called brother was much stronger then you and much bigger , but you weren't going to back down no! No not at all!

Blake take the first move, and charges toward you with his mouth gaping wide with slobber hanging from his teeth. In the nik of time you dodged his attack. He's quick , and fast and very strong you make contact , and you can hear both of you bodies collide with each other and the click of the bitting.
But because out the playing around you didn't notice the big hole , and you lose your footing , and fall into the big hole.

Blake's pov
It all seemed slow motion...
I see (y/n) fall into the hole , and the look in her (e/c) eyes and see fear and horror! Fuck! What am I going to tell dad! I see her wolf form on the ground , as I wipper for them to get up , and to see if there OK.
There turning back to her human form not good!!!! But I hear there Voice and I never been so happy in my life!
"I'm OK , go get help!!!!" (Y/n) yells to me.
But there naked and valuable , I whipped to (y/n) and start to run back to the house for help.

(Y/n) pov

Ugh , my head I noticed I'm back into my human form and naked.....
I sigh and stand up. Looking around I see there's yellow flowers everywhere and old looking pillers....
Strange , really strange, but I catch a weird smell of something . " a goat?"
I say to myself and coming into the light a goat like women appears into site. I quickly hide behind a rock to cover myself.
"Hello child"
______________________________________
Well how did I do? Thanks for reading more to come!!!!