the ruins

"Hello?" The goat women said again looking at you with hopefull eyes as you hid behind the rock.
"Hi , umm do you have any clothes by any chance?" You say embarrassed

"No not with me why......oh OH! I'm sorry I didn't realize! Please stay here I'll get you something to wear child" with that she ran back into the dark.
______________________________________
10 minutes past ,and no sign of your brother anywhere. You then we're greeted by the goat women.
"I hope , that this fits you ok." Throwing you the clothes.
It was a black shirt and some blue jeans. Putting them on you step out to see her. Your (h/c) blew in the wind as she stares into you. She looks broken inside , you can feel the fear that comes off of her ,then she speaks .

"I'm glad the clothes fit you nice child , may I get your name?" She says with a smile

Your pov
Should I tell this goat lady my name? Hahah this is crazy! She better not try anything funny or I'll rip her to shreds... But she seems OK.
"(Y/n) and yours?" Then she replied
"Oh how rude of me, I'm toriel" saying with a warm smile upon her face.
"Well toriel I can't thank you enough! But how do I get out of here?"

That warm smile turns into a cold frown. She sighed " there's no way out (y/n) except , getting through asgore and with a fight." She said with a broken voice and as if she remembered something.
" then I'll fight my way through, I have to get back to the surface...." I said sadly.
The snow is starting to fall....
With the wind blowing lightly an drazing your skin.
"Please come , (y/n) we have much to talk about..." She holds out her hand.
I hesitate , but take the fuzzy but warm paw. Toriel leads me though the ruins there were all sorts of monsters in the underground. Some of them even looked like the animals aboveground. She tells me how i should fight , and how monsters will attempt to attack me."spare them as much as you can , they mean well." She said
I'm not to sure if I should tell her about my..... Wolf side.
Now in days , people are dangerous and scary.
She leads me to her cute little house in the ruins , I was the perfect size for toriel. Walking into the house it was cozy and warm, the room smelt of butter scotch pie. I stayed there for a couple days then one day I decided to leave.
"Humans don't last long in the underground , I don't want you to die child.so please stay ..." She said with a broken smile .
I shook my head no because I need to get back to my brothers and my family...my pack....
"Toriel please , I need to leave.....
I can't stay here...."
I say.
" I have to do something stay here child" she says as she leaves.
But I'm definitely not going to do that , I need to get out of the ruins.
I see toriel standing infront of a huge purple doors.
"If you want to leave fine , but show me.... SHOW ME YOU CAN SURVIVE!" she yells. Red glowing flame circle around her.
Are you kidding me! I don't want to fight her but she gives me no choice!
With out thinking I decided to leap tward her , transforming into my wolf self. Oh how I love the feeling!

Toriel's pov
I don't want (y/n) to leave! I love them dearly but they have given me no choice!
I get into my frighting stands , with my flames a blaze. As I was about to attack they transform!? Into this huge wolf! Twice the size of me! I trip over my own feet as the wolf growls at me. I sit on the ground and back myself against the purple doors , fearful of my own life! I look into (y/n's) , big (e/c) eyes and they start to calm down. The wolf lays it's head on my lap an wimpers and wines , how can I be so...
Ugh never mind. I never see a wolf that big only in books . She tells me all about her Wolfy things and how they can smell , taste , feels and hears being a werewolf. Now I understand why she want to go. I let her out the door , and tell her she can't come back.
She nods says "thank you " and leaves.