back to the house

Sans pov
Sitting at the table I think of (y/n)...
Is she OK? Is she... Then I hear the door creek open wiping me out of my thoughts. Turning my head I see undyne and (y/n) , a wolf with (f/c) fur , and gorgeous (e/c) eyes.
You can hear the clicking of her nails on the tile. She looks at me and looks back on the floor. Oh jeez she must feel bad. I get up and touch her thick fur , her wolf form is way taller than me. She turns to me.
" go change , I have a bone to pick with you " I wink and she seems to perk up a little. Then she proceeded to walk to the bathroom.
I sit back at the table , undyne leaning against the wall waiting to question (y/n)...
Then all of a sudden a shriek of pain comes domain the bathroom!
"AHHHHHH!"
me and undyne jump , I almost falling of the chair!
I quickly telelaport to the bathroom door , "(y/n)!!!! Are you OK!" Banging on the door.
"Yeah! Sorry it's a wolf thing" she huffed.
Undyne and I sigh in relief.
I sit back at the the table and undyne back to her leaning position.
*bathroom door opens*
(Y/n) comes out in a gray sports bra and black leggings and her eyes still the same color as her wolf.
I can feel heat rise to my face....
My heart begins beat fast , and I feel something I have never felt in a long time. (Y/n) sits down with her glowing (e/c) wolf eyes.

(Y/n) pov
Walking tward sans , a blue blush begins to show . I have never seen him do that before...
Sitting down I front of him I make myself comfy. I can hear undyne walking tward us and sits down by sans. They look at me waiting me to say something. I rub my hands on my lap with a strand of hair falling beside my face.
"Sooo what do you need to know?" i propose.
"Why didn't you tell us? We're all monsters..." Sans. Said disappointed
"Sans , I had a good reason I had no idea how you would react if you knew some monsters are still on the surface and what you would do.... I'm sorry."

"Wait so there are monsters still above ground!" Undyne speaks up .
"Yeah of course , that's what probably happened to most of your family members we live in hideing though and it sucks! " I explained
Undyne had a shine of hope in her eye like she remembered something.
"Do you have any other abilities?" Undyne questioned
"Well now that you mention it , I can go into a hellhound like state. It's pretty scary if you ask me." you smiled
"I must See IT (y/n)! It can't be that bad!" Undyne said with excitement.
"If you want we can probably see if your eligible for the Royal guard, I could use some help." Undyne explained.
"Oh! Thats the thing papyrus was talking about will he join too?" Sans look sadden but still kept a smile.

"Will see later on " putting on a fake smile.
"(Y/n)?"
"Yeah , sans what's up?"I Turn to him.
"Do you want to come back to my house? Or would you like to stay with undyne for the night?" He questions.

"I'll go back with you sans I have my stuff there anyway , Heh it's about time to go anyway. Hey undyne come over later and I'll show you my hell hound form ,ok?" You said smiling.

Both of you waved goodbye and went out the door. You and sans walked back , now in snowdin a storm is picking up ,and with your being bear foot wasn't the best thing ever. Your feet just sank threw. The snow was up to your knees while sans had the snow in the middle of his caff. It's getting harder and harder to see.
"(Y/n)!" Sans said grabbing your hand.
Making you blush.
"The storm is getting too strong! Hang on to me and close your eye and don't open them till I say!" As he tried to yell in the storm.
"Ok!" You grab sans and put your arms in his jacket . Hugging his rib Cage. He holds you tight around your waist. "Can I Open?" Still eyes closed shut . "Heh , yeah it's OK now." Looking around your in the house now. It's dark in the house you can tell papy is asleep now it's just you and sans. You didn't notice you both newer still lock onto each other. You and sans had a glow of light , one with his blue eye and yours with your wolf eyes. Sans and you get heated and let go and both of you are blushing like crazy!
(Y/n) pov again
"Umm sorry about that... I'm going to bed goodnight sans" as you grabbed the blanket of the couch flustered.
"Heh , don't say sorry I actually liked it but never mind good night (y/n)..." He said smirking leaving me like a red tomato! Ugh! Why am I seriously falling for a skeleton feeling butterfly's in my stomach I giggle and lay my head down and fall asleep.