sans nightmare

Play music when I say...
Waking up my head is pounding looking at the time it's 2:30 am. Geez I have the worst headache ever and I probably won't be able to sleep.
Swing my legs over onto the floor I rub my sleepy eyes. Getting up I decided to go to get a drink of water to clench my thirst.
Putting the drink down , I want to see if papyrus or sans are still sleeping. I turned the kitchen light off and went up stairs. Papyrus door was opened so I decided to take a peek. The tall and full of life skeleton still laying in his bed peacefully asleep. I smile and think of my brothers and how they were.... It's been a month now and there probably thinking I'm dead, hopefully there not because I am defenley Alive that's for sure.
Looking over to sans room I see a blue glow coming from his room.
Slowly walking to his room , I touch the door handle. "Sans are you awake?" I whisper
I can hear grumbling From the other side of the door. I turn the door handle slowly peeking in...
Sans in the corner knees up to his chest , and blue fire skaters across the room. "Oh shit!" I quickly run up to sans quickly running up to him. Sitting on my knees I try to wake him up out of his nightmare
"SANS! Wake up! SANS WAKE UP!"shaking him. The fire dies down and everything goes dark. Only leaving a light blue glow in between us. I held his face and he held my wrists in tight grip. Then I can hear my heart go still... *vision* I see sans memories and some with me in them it feels if my world stopped. I imprinted on sans! *end vision*
I have never felt like this in my life , it's like a feeling of being on a rollercoaster and wanting to throw up but in a good way if that make sense.
Snapping out of sans still hold on to my both of my rists.
"Sans! Are you OK? You had me worried!" He nods and lunges toward me and holds me tight. Tears weld up in my eyes and I rest my head on his shoulder. "Thank god your ok...." He whispers in my ear. He hugs me tighter almost were I can't breathe but I don't mind.
"You had me scared sans." I sigh.
We both get up he goes to his bed and pulls the blanket over him. As I start to leave "your not going to stay with me?" His raspy voice spoke up.
"If you want me too.." I grin knowing that he wants me too stay.
"Yes , I want you too..." He said chuckling. "Ok ." You smile as you crawl into bed with him.

Morning came , I wake up to smell breakfast down stairs. The bacon smells wonderful I can already taste it! I sit up to see sans not in the bed anymore. My hands and wrist feel sore , I look down to see brushes of skeleton hands printed on my wrist.
"Oh no..." As look at my wrists , should I hide them? No , the just bruises they with go away. I go to the bathroom my eyes are back to normal and I wash up. Then I head down stairs to see papyrus ,sans and undyne. All sitting on the couch watching some TV. Walking down stairs I smell something odd about the bacon it smells prossed. Eww not what I was expecting at all. Undyne purks up and a smile grow on her face.
"Well punk! Aren't you a heavy sleeper, you sleept more then sans!" They all chuckled. " so when are you going to show me you hell hound form! It must be bad ass!"
" I will undyne , let me wake up first Heh" I said sleeply.
"Ok! Me and papyrus will wait for you out side!" As she went out the back door.
Now it was just me and sans , he was just laying on the couch sleeping Heh it's cute. Then it reminds me of my wrists.
I walk into the kitchen make my self some coffee. Then I feel someone touch my waist . "Sans what are you doing?" I smile "Nothing just admiring you that's all." He chuckled and stands beside me. Taking a coffee cup I pour the coffee and I totally forgot about my wrists! "(Y/n).... What happened to your wrists there all bruised..."
Oh fuck he doesn't know...
"Umm last night you held my wrists , really tight as I tried to wake you up and gave me bruises on my wrists. But its OK you don't need to worry it's not your fault you had a bad dream..." I gave him a smile so he doesn't feel bad. "I'm soo sorry I won't let that happen ever again" he sighs.
"Its OK I promise" he hugs me from behind and puts his chin on my head.
"I'll be waiting out side with undyne and papyrus" sans said leave though the back door.
Wakeing up a little more I go outside to meet them in the back.
*play music*
"Are you ready (y/n)! Show us what you got!" Undyne said excitedly

"Yeah I'm ready to go , but I have with warn you the transformation is graphic..." I say rubbing my arm
They all nod as there sitting in the snow waiting for me to began.

Walking into the middle of the yard I take a deep breath and began the painful process.
The first thing that happens, my hair begins to fall out and fall to the snowy ground I can feel the fear coming off of them. Heres the painful part my bones start to break and shift under my skin and that is true hell it feels like I'm burning alive in the inside black smoke trails of my body.
I breath deep and let out a demotic growl. Then jump into my hell hound
Form.

*This is what you look like* Blue and orange flames sound me and I look over to see them all in shock! The snow around me begins to melt

Blue and orange flames sound me and I look over to see them all in shock! The snow around me begins to melt.

"Wowie , she looks like one of you Gaster basters sans...." Papyrus said in Aw
"Holy shit (y/n)! We have to show you to King Asgore! " undyne said walking over to you with sans following behind. I walk toward them with pride! With my head held high my paws left marks in the dirt. Isn't this great I can be myself now.