1 - Meet the new husband

*~(A/N: In my story I'm making him around 13 and he'll have a birthday later maybe idk I could be lazy but don't complain about a 3 year age difference. Now enjoy having magical powers! )~*

You were 16 a proper age where your powers were to grow. For an entire month you trained in the late hours of your home. The stars rush across the sky with each melody of your voice, the note bringing one star to come rushing down from the heavens. In your grasp the fallen star shines almost as bright as the sun.

Your song ends and it shatters. "Not enough." To be honest your throat was hurting from singing to much. You weren't as graceful and pretty with your song as your big sister, but you were scolded before for not finding your own voice and copying her.

"(Y/N), what are you doing out here this late? You're going to the Sun Kingdom tomorrow." Your grandmother gestures you over and wraps her wolf pelt over your shoulder. "Come child the stars will watch over you as you slumber."

A smile tugs at your lips hearing her familiar words. While you were little your mother used to say those words while tucking you in.

It's been years and you were still waiting for her to return to the family. Perhaps she was with the stars up above now..or could she still be wandering, helping people with her knowledge on natures medicine?

Warmth envelops your body as you are wrapped in the blankets. Within your room the roof was left open so you could stare at the moon. It's lights bathe you in an almost safe way lulling you to bed.

"Goodnight my dear."

With those words she blows the candle out.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(E/C) orbs open slowly to see the ceiling has been closed. Grandma must've flipped the switch, you loved that you room was large enough to have that option.

"Wakey wakey little sis~! A voice sang. Rinna was your big sis..and she was an overprotective one at that. Her long (your dads hair color) ran to her mid back, her (your eye color) eyes were calm, she was quite mature body wise so men do pine after her.

And here you are just a potatoe.

Nah, not really but she does make you feel insecure at times.

(Imagine Camilla from fire emblem sort of personality/look wise. That's what I'm going for.)

"Did you not get any sleep? Don't tell me that Tony guy came to harass you again?" She crawls into bed with you and holds you. "Tell your big sister if anyone ever bothers you okay? I'll destroy them."

...did I mention she's protective? I wasn't kidding.

One time she legit shot an arrow at a guy who was talking to you as a warning. He's ok..kinda. Main point is that Rinna is just that even if you've asked her to tone it done here and there nothing works. That's your beloved big sister.

You manage to get her to loosen the reins some every now and again. "I slept fine big sister." Somewhat pulling away you shift to get your feet over the edge of the bed. "Today's the day huh? I have to meet the Sun King and be his bride." You felt like you knew why he wanted someone from this island. He owns everything the sun touches, except the moon. Your people were apart of the moon, you especially had a strong connection with the glowing orb in the night sky.

Rinna smiles at you hurrying to pick out an outfit to go well with your showing in front of the King. In the end she picks out a pair of pants, (Favorite Color) tang top with a loose white shirt to go over it. The words 'Colorful Stars' was written over the chest area. A thing chestnut jacket was to go with it to work with your (F/C) shoes. "You'll look so lovely!"

You'd miss her a lot along with your dad and grandparents.

*~(One boat ride later because I don't wanna write the whole process of saying goodbye.)*~

Upon arrival you got to meet some of the locals, one in particular caught your attention. A young girl who was carrying some groceries home when two idiot thugs decide to pick on her. Intervening you glare at the two, "why don't you run along now. Leave this poor girl alone"

The shorter one of the two smirks. "Looky here~ A gurl tryna tell us what to do, Butch."

Butch as you now knew began to go into a fit of laughter. "Seems this girl doesn't know, Sunny. We run these streets."

Butch grabs the girl by her pigtail and lifts her up some making the girl scream for them to stop, before you could rush over Sunny gets in the way. "What are you gonna do to stop us girly?"

A blur of white passes through the air as a large gust of silver wind blows through the air cutting their skin. "Leave her alone!" The louder your voice got the worse the wind. Specs of stardust twinkles in the rough, rustling wind.

Both men were knocked over and begged for forgiveness as they set the bag down and run off but not before you cut Butches pants for good measure.

The winds calm and you check on the girl.

Earning a thanks and an apple you smile at them and were on your way to see the King.

.
.
.
.
.
.

His place was freaking huge. Why do people need such big homes to the point you can get lost in them? A man with silver hair and glasses met with you outside the room. Two guards escort you inside where you are knelled before the King. "So, this is the famous Northern Star, (Y/N)?"

When (E/C) orbs meet bluish-violets you stare a bit and tilt your head to the side. "The Sun King is.....a kid?" He glares down at you from his thrown. "You little--" he held his tongue some.

It was quite adorable to be honest. How old was he anyways? How could he own all the sun touches? It was weird. "How are you even able to sit up there? More importantly, a kid shouldn't rule a country."

He snaps. "You dare insult me, you wretch!" Now it was your turn to growl and walk up to him only to be stopped before a finger could touch his dark hair. "Guards, take my bride to the dungeon until she can learn who's in charge around here."

Escorted out you turn and stick your tongue out at the childish King. Before you knew it you were tossed in a cold cellar wondering why you had to be picked by this awful King. You two were opposites. The moon and sun.

"I hate how unfair life it."