7 - News From Home

*~(Note: The rest of the this chapter and the next wont be following exactly like the anime cause I don't wanna keep sitting through episodes to pick out pieces. It takes WAY longer than 30 min. to get through one episode with all the pausing I do. Anyways enjoy~♥)~*

Your mind was somewhere else today, it wasn't like you didn't enjoy spending time with Livius it's just that earlier..you got a heartbreaking letter. It was short, simple even. Your grandmother has fallen ill and really wished to see you before her time would come. She's the one that raised you practically along with your big sister.

Today you were helping the farmers not far from the castle by bringing large amounts of water over to freshly feed the crops. Livi was here to 'observe' when in reality he's watching you cause there's no trust.

"Thank you kindly for the help today Princess (Y/N)!" A farmer boy grinned patting you on the back. You simply smiled which seemed to annoy Livius as he called you over managing to toss a fresh pear. "Try one."

With a slightly forced smile you hold it back out to him. "No, thank you. I'm not very hungry today." How could you eat knowing your grandmother was sickly? What if she's in pain? You couldn't stomach it.

Livius bit into his pear watching you intently as you excuse yourself needing a moment before you start to break. You've been keeping a good front up so you thought because not but a moment after you enter the palace did the King grab your wrist.

"What's going on?"

You bit your lip.

"I could tell something was off the moment you sang. Usually there's life in your voice, a peace almost..you were bland today." He narrows his eyes not liking secrets between the both of you as evident of his grip tightening. "Tell me what happened."

*~(Miniskip)~*

In his study Livius read over the letter once more while you simply stood there holding the sadness in. When all done he sets the paper aside and rises.

He pulls you along on out the door. "Let's get ready."

You sniffle wiping your eyes a moment staring in confusion. "What? Where are we going?" How could he think about a trip when you're seriously upset? You aren't going anywhere.

The young King grinned, "we're going to your home. The Moon Kingdom."

Of course Neil was informed on the situation moments after to which he seemed to be able to make some arrangements for at least three days free. You'll get two nights there and that's all before having to come back, but that's enough for you.

All the things needed were piled onto the boat in such a fast fasion you didn't even get a chance to really speak much before you all were off.

The rush of sea air run along (S/C) skin, and (H/C) hair, as you look ahead wishing to hurry and see her. "Hold on Grandmother."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Night on the boat was calm. All was peaceful as you sat on the side of the wooden railing just watching the moon high in the sky. It felt like you were secretly communicating with it. Eyes glazed over not even paying attention.

A part of you wanted to just float away.

"..(/N)....(Y/N)! Oi, (Y/N) can you hear me?!" Livius grabs your arm yanking you back a bit to look at him. It was enough to snap you out the trance of the full moon.

Blinking a few times you stare at him as a bit of a blush taints your face. "O-oh! Sorry Livi we're you saying something?" Upon further observation you saw a worried look in his eyes, almost like panic.