2 - New Surroundings

In the dungeon you were humming a tune to yourself while wandering about to take in your surroundings, no food was given, nor much watch. A bar window was your idea for an escape route as of now, but you had to wait till nightfall before your powers would work the way you wanted them to. Only a few minutes needed to go by before such luck would be bestowed upon you for escape.

The moon rose now bathing the land in your element as a gentle breeze rushed through the bars as your voice rose from humming to an actual melody. A white flash of wind rushes across the middle bars outward cutting them clean out. You mentally pat yourself on the back while crawling on out ready to go home and leave this kingdom behind.

Your steps halt mid thought knowing what he could do to your home if angered though you would fight it'd be a hopeless scenario. Yes, he was a kid but he's the King still who has conquered so much in his short time in leadership. Off you went to find him to try and break off the engagement so that you could just go home, he only wanted you for your power anyways. There had to be other Princesses that had better, more special attributes than you.

...You didn't want to do this.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A sigh passed his lips as he watched Neil leave him be for the night to do all this paperwork, it was bothersome yet needed to get done. What he didn't notice were the pair of glowing eyes as the shadow figure reaches out from the window. "Mmph!" He was tugged back, mouth covered which while in a slight panic he could feel his adrenaline begin to rush.

"Don't say a word," you spoke while shoving him down on top the desk. The blush at your position was best shoved down though a tint still visible.

"Hm..I don't mind the submissive role once in awhile." He smirked some much to your annoyance and embarrassment. "Why you--"

Grrrrooowwwwlllll~

He had starved you for an entire day of course there was no extra energy to use your power of song on him.

Neil had busted in moments later only to halt seeing you on the ground light headed and Livius taunting you with a sandwich. "Nice try." He taunts and bites the end.

You lower your head biting back that burning lump in your throat which would only bring tears if released. This whole situation infuriated you. "Why can't you just pick someone else!? Why me? We are opposites!"

Before Neil could say anything Livius hops down and lifts your chin up to see glazed (E/C) eyes which stare into his darker ones. "Because I want to have the moon. I want to see what's so special about the one known as The Northern Star. You can bring the moon and stars down from the heavens with your song can't you? I want it."

Bite.

He recoils his hand quickly, "you filthy--!"

"It's not some party trick! Do you know how dangerous that power is? I couldn't even show you the basics without something special anyways!" Your tears were gathering but you keep fighting them so he can't see you spill them over. Another growl of your stomach has you seeing spots before the darkness comes and you pass out.

He looks at your fallen form and gently brushes a hand along your cheek softening his gaze for a moment. "Take her to a guest room. Make sure she joins me in the morning for breakfast."

*~(Little Timeskip)~*

The sunlight stirs you in your sleep as you roll over to try and get away, upon remembering last night you shoot up seeing you're in a bedroom now. How did you get here?

"Oh? Are you awake now?" A maid asks. She had glasses and looked older than the other two at her side. They were tidying up the room and one was placing some new clothes for you in the closet. "King Livius wants you dressed and down for breakfast as soon as you wake. Did you need any help with your dress?" She held a soft blue long dress with some white bows here and there. It wasn't really your style despite liking the soft blue on it. "N-no thank you."