5 - New Rival?

You awoke to notice that Livius wasn't at your side this morning, that means your heart can rest easy for the time being. He still insists on sleeping shirtless or naked which was plum uncomfortable for you in every way. At the most right now you two were engaged though no rings were exchanged. The ceremony wont be for some years you imagined.

With a yawn you crawl out of bed getting ready for the day and headed on down. The smell of food welcomed your growling stomach as you wandered on in only to meet Livius. He was standing off to the side reading some papers only to look up when you entered.

"Morning, Livius." You didn't even think to call him by the nickname since your brain was a little fuzzy from such a sleep. Come to think of it didn't you forget something? "Was there something planned today?"

Neil snapped at you, "Weren't you supposed to have your etiquette lesson today?!" It was then you went pale realizing you'd slept in. What time was it even? Probably lunch...

"Now now, Neil we might aswell give up on that lesson." Livius smirked when spotting your glare pointed his direction. "By the way, (Y/N) didn't we discuss calling me Livi? Why the step backwards all of a sudden?"

"Why does it matter?" You snap back.

"Such sass from the one who messes up the sheets every night." He heaved a sigh setting the papers aside.

"I-I just toss and turn! It's your own fault!" It was so hard to get any good sleep when he's there NAKED of all things. There is no comfortable night's sleep!

He leans against the wall letting that annoying smirk you found cheating tug at his lips. "I would prefer if you'd call me Livi, my wife." 

You still don't understand why it's so damn important. A tint of red paints your face as you turn away, "no."

Livius hit his fist against the wall grabbing your attention, "I want you to call me--"

"Livi!" A voice shouts from the entrance getting everyone's attention. It was a girl with brown hair and sea green eyes. She looked like a doll. Off she ran past you and Neil and into Livius's arms, you swore there was this sharp pain settling in your chest.

"....." You stared at the events unfold speechless.

She smiled teary eyes up at Livius, "Livi...I've missed you!"

After explaining that she'd gone ahead of her escorts, and so on you just about fell out hearing her mention that he'd sworn his future to her.  You were just about ready to leave the room when Neil escorts you all to the table where tea and snacks were set up.

While sipping at the warm drink Neil speaks up. "Allow me to once again make introductions: This is the first royal daughter of the Ocean Kingdom, Princess Amaluna Luirasaeal. She and His Majesty have been friends since childhood."

Luna spoke up. "I am his fiancee."

"You just started calling yourself that three years ago. I never played along with it and neither did your family." He disagreed.

Neil explains that it's one-sided while the two speak back and forth. While noticing her doll like features you felt Livius grab your arm yanking you up some. "Anyways, I have a proper fiancee, now."

"I wouldn't mind allowing for you to have a concubine or two. However, what I can not forgive....is you Princess (Y/N)!" The young Princess placed both hands on your breasts squeezing a few times much to your discomfort. Flushed a lovely beet red you pull away shielding your chest whimpering wishing to go home once again, this place is getting weirder by the day.

With a dark aura she mumbled things to herself about a homewrecker and a killer body. "H-Homewreaker? What did I--."

"Be quiet, you bitch!" Luna snaps back at you. "I know your game, you seduce every man around you with that ludicrous talent of yours!"