Preview

6 years ago...

"Run!!"
12 year old Baekyhun laughed as one of his best friends, Luhan yelled at him and Jongdae to run faster since they had poured ice cold water over poor Kyungsoo who was sleeping.

After the ice cold water had hit him, Kyungsoo jumped awake and ran into the forest near his house after his stupid friends had awoken him in the middle of a beautiful dream. A dream he'd never forget. It was a dream of a very handsome boy with-

"YAAAH!!!" Baekyhun and Jongdae yelled in whiny voices as Kyungsoo grabbed both of their hairs and twisted them. Luhan just laughed at the two as Kyungsoo glared at him and muttered," You're lucky I only have two hands or else you would be dead by now."

Luhan squealed and ran away. Kyungsoo let go of Baekyhun and Jongdae and he ran after the shrieking boy. Baekyhun yelled,"Hey wait up!!" as he and Jongdae who were left behind, chased after Kyungsoo and Luhan.

"Ow!!" Baekyhun and Jongdae muttered as they ran into two people's back who have apparently stopped running. "Why did you stop ru-- woaaah."

Before these four boys were six guys around their age. These six guys looked like regular young teens. But there were two things that were kind of off about them. First of all, they had WINGS and second of all, they were FLYING!!!

The four boys gaped in surprise, wonder and awe as the six flying creatures scrambled to be hidden away from the human boys.

The six handsome boys had long gone disappeared, but Luhan, Baekyhun, Jongdae, and Kyungsoo were still standing there, their eyes wide, mouths open, knees shaking, and minds wondering who were those creatures and what they doing here.

-----------------------------------------------

Hi guys!!!!! This is my first book that I'm publishing and this is the preview or prologue...whatever you want to call it😄😄 Anywaaay, I hope to enjoy this magical journey with whoever is reading this right now and EXO. See you next time!! Byeeeee