Chapter 1 - Of Desks And Doorframes

Loud footsteps were heard in the empty hall. They were quick and were in a big rush. Baekyhun was hurrying to his first period class. He was soooo going to get detention. Class started at 7:30.

It's 7:55 already.

Baekyhun ran the last couple of steps before reaching the classroom door. He put his hand on the handle of the door, but he just couldn't open the door.

Open the door Baekyhun you're going to be late!!!(btw this is his brain)

"No!! The teacher's going to yell at me!! It's my fourth time being late, remember?"

Don't worry...it's just another tardy. What's so bad about that??

"I'm going to get another detention if I'm late remember?"

Oh jeez...i forgot. But you should still open that do-

"Baekyhun what are you doing out there, talking by yourself? Come in..."

"Y-yes Mr.Kim..." Baekyhun said as he walked into the classroom, two red blossoms blooming brightly on his two fluffy cheeks. He noticed two new amused pair of eyes in the rows of eyes that were staring at him. They stared at him and chuckled to themselves as he tried not to trip over the legs of the desks, walking to his own desk, while muttering a long string of words under his breath.

"Oh....and Baekyhun?"

"Y-yes sir?"

"You have detention."

He tripped and face planted on the floor.

-----------------------------------------------

Ringgggg

Chanyeol and Sehun slowly packed up their belongings with smiles lingering on their faces from the cute boy who had intruded the class just half an hour before. They looked around in the hallway filled with a stream of endless students coming from every direction.

"E-excuse m-me?"

The two tall boys turned to find the extremely adorable (not to mention short) boy from class earlier named Baekyhun looking down to the ground with a pair of really beet red cheeks.

"C-could you p-please move. Ummm you're b-blocking the door..."

They couldn't help but feel their hearts flutter from the cute sight in front of them. Sehun quickly moved out of the way, while Chanyeol stayed still and stared at Baekyhun like he was the last living puppy on Earth.

A few moments later, Baekyhun's hesitant and shy eyes rised up and met Chanyeol's soft and big eyes, as if signaling him silently to move.

Chanyeol then snapped out of his "you're so adorable!!!!" trance and quickly moved just to bump into an amused Sehun who bit his lips, trying not to laugh because of his friends' clumsiness and Baekyhun's flustered face.

"T-thank you..."

Baekyhun quickly walked away in his flustered state, but not as quietly as he had hoped. He banged his arm onto the door frame loudly and fell over as Sehun finally lost it.

While Sehun was laughing to his heart's content and Chanyeol was staring at him with a small, quiet smile on his plump lips and amused eyes. Baekyhun couldn't handle it any more, squeaked a little, and ran away from this embarrassing scene.

Who wouldn't be embarrassed managing to bump into a doorframe and fall over in front of two tall and handsome boys?

Even in his embarrassed state, he couldn't cover up the feeling that these boys looked somewhat familiar, especially the taller boy who he did not know the name of. He just brushed it off and went to find his beloved friends.

-----------------------------------------------

Finally, it is out!!!! Sorry for putting it on hold for a long time. I know it's short and is badly written but please bear with it. Anyways, thanks for reading this!!!! Looove you!!!! See you next time!

-BaekIsAPuppy