Guess What!!!???

I have decided that I am going to let you readers choose. I have two stories the have been up for a while, but I have not really written anything on it. I'll let you guys choose and which one to keep and which one to delete. If not that many people comment about which to keep or not to keep, I am going to choose.

But......

You guys have another choice!!! 

I am contemplating whether or not to post an idea for another new story. So you guys can choose one of my old stories, or my new one. My new one's going to be short though.

I'll give you guys a preview....

-/-/-/-/-/-

A world where everything black and white until you meet your soulmate. Every time you see your soulmate, little things slowly soon start to regain color.

One day, when a young man was working at a grocery shop, colors started to fade away.

This young man was known as part of the Fortunate. The Fortunate is where you were born with the ability to see color. Most people are not able to see color until they find their soulmate, which are usually in the late teen years or even later. As one of the Fortunate, he must keep his ability a secret or else he would be poked, and prodded by the bloodthirsty or rather the colorthirsty scientists and government. 

This young man has never met his soulmate, or really he doesn't know because he can already see all the color there is to see.

One day, everything starts to lose color...

-/-/-/-/-/-/-

AAAAANNNDDDD CUT!!!!!

BYYYEE!!!

-BaekIsAPuppy