☾2☾

☾ This story contains fucking swearing and mature themes :) ☾

☾ ' = thoughts " = speech ☾

Waking up to the sounds of crows outside you crack your eyes open to see through your shattered window only to see the sun beginning to rise. 'Okay so judging by the colour of the sunrise its like 4 am... better go get ready.' 

Deciding to go early you get changed and then proceeded to clean up your bloody wounds from last night, blood-filled wipes were abandoned everywhere.

You finished cleaning. Upon closer inspection, your (e/c) eyes landed on a thick red gnash on your (s/c) forearm. 'I have to fix this' you thought as you went for a beeline straight to your broken chestnut cabinet and took out a (s/c) coloured thread that matched your skin vaguely. biting on the inside of your cheek you began to stitch it up together.

A few minutes later you decided to let your hair down in an attempt to cover up your bruises and swelling appearing there. Creeping downstairs with your black shoes in your hand, to create minimal noise, you began scavenging any leftover food to eat as 'breakfast'.

Soon as your soft feel padded against the floor the stench of alcohol and mustiness had invaded your nose. 'ergh! it smells terrible'

Looking inside the fridge you had seen an old pizza slice that was rotting away in the corner with some moldy bread. Immediately closing the fridge door you ran to the sink to vomit. Your (h/c) hair swayed as you had completely lost your appetite.

Shakily your (s/c) hands grazed over the doorknob before they were interrupted by a loud groan. 'Shit shit shit! he's about to wake up i need to get out of here' As silently as you could you opened and closed the door after carefully maneuvering outside only to be down in some light rain. 'Well at least the sky is acknowledging my sympathy'

Looking up you saw almost two-thirds of the sun emerge, which meant it was about half four am. 'Being so poor that you cant afford a clock comes with its perks I guess' Snapping back into reality you lowered your head as you began to walk to your new school; counting the slabs on the pavement as a pastime. 

Sighing after counting up to 387, you started to daydream seeing as the school was very far away from your excuse of a slum, facing reality you knew it would take approximately two hours to walk there.

Feeling a little displaced compared to the tonnes of cars that zoomed by you, caused you to grip onto the hem of your school blazer in anxiety. Insecurity washing over you as you had never even touched a car let alone stepped foot inside one. *Sigh* 'I hope no one manages to notice I bought the boys school uniform, it was the only one I found thrown across the street.' Cautiously blinking you quickly dipped your head lower until you could take a moment to sniff the collar of your shirt. 'Thank god it smells okay, well not that bad.' 

In a dazed like state, you were startled as you walked into a large grey gate, almost toppling over. By six am you were already at your new school. Deciding to step inside you were chilled as you saw no lights were on. 'I guess I am too early' At least I have no one interrupting me. Deciding to be productive you walked around every room and began memorizing vaguely where everything was. 

  ☾ 1 hour time skip☾

RING. The bell suddenly erupted causing you to fall down the flight of stairs leading to the roof. Luckily enough, however, no one was there to observe the fall, curiously grazing your eyes over to the entrance you began to see most students enthralling in.  Panicking you decided to make yourself unseen by quietly maneuvering to the main office, in order to get some knowledge of where you were supposed to go. At that moment your whole life changed.

Changed drastically as you bumped into him, His familiar firm chest as you looked up starting to muster an apology when you saw those cursed eyes. With a blink of an eye, he disappeared. That's when you noticed no one was in the office either so you began to walk to reception for some help. Walking past your fellow classmates. Rumors about the disgusting and hideous new girl falling upon deaf ears as they were strewn in hushed whispers. 

What a mistake it was to cross paths with him again; you'll learn soon. Very soon.