Animal Spirit

Erza POV

I watched from a nearby hill as Leo, Aries, Aquarius, Capricorn and Cancer were teaching Lucy how to summon the beast within her. Lucy has grown strong these past few months able to summon five spirits and still have magic energy to continue. I sat down in front of a tree and leaned against its trunk. We had been dating for 8 months now, but I knew there was something more to Lucy. That's probably why I fell in love with her. I watched as Lucy done various poses moving with grace like a...Phoenix? Centaur? Unicorn? Werewolf? Basilisk? No no I can't be them...what is she? A Pegasus! Graceful and powerful, just like her. I looked in amazement as a Pegasus covered her body, she was truly a beauty to behold. She attacked Leo with this unleashed animal and managed to knock him to the ground. Aquarius clapped her hand "that's enough...well done brat" they all disappeared and she walked up to me. We hugged "you truly are a thing of beauty Lucy" she smiled and kissed me "thank you my love" we walked home hand in hand. We entered the house, I pulled her to the couch and laid down with her on top of me. I kissed her and re quipped out of my armour and into normal clothes "I want to see your spirit baby" Lucy sighed "I'm tired Erza...I don't think I can" I smiled at her "yeah you can...come here" I kissed her passionately and gave her some magical energy "how's that?" She nodded "better...ok" she stood up and undressed so she was in her underwear and bra, I blushed. Despite seeing her like this many times I still found her body fascinating but I always got embarrassed "baby you've seen this all before...look" I looked back at her and watched as a yellow glow took over my girlfriend her form shifted and in her place was a pure white Pegasus with brown eyes, a pink fairy tail symbol on her right wing and a yellow mane I stood up and walked over to her. I admired her form, gently running my hand over her 'can you hear me?' "Lucy?" 'Yeah...I can talk telepathically to others...what do you think?' "You're absolutely beautiful Lucy" she turned so she was facing me, she pressed her head into my hand and I gently petted her "despite you being a Pegasus your still an adorable attention seeker" 'I only want attention from you love' she change back to normal and hugged me "next time...I want to join you" she looked at me "I can finally find out what your animal spirit is" we smiled and kissed. I loved my Lucy in what ever shape or form she takes.