Fred Weasley x reader SMUT

(Written for NERD___ )
(Warning: sexual content ahead)

I walk down Diagon Ally, looking up and down the streets at all the shops. It's been a few years since I walked down these streets. All of the stores bring back memories of my first trip here. My gaze fixes on one specific shop as I turn a corner. Weasley Wizard Wheezes. I know exactly who the owners are. They are only the best pranksters I've ever known. I walk in and look around. Jokes and pranks line the walls. 'I knew they would make it here.' They've always had a dream of opening a joke shop. I smile at the thought that their dream came true. As I glance up at the top of the stairs, I notice the backs of two identical gingers. I stand at the bottom in silence until they turn around.
"Welcome!" They both say in unison. I smile and wave at them as they try to figure out who I am. They walk down the stairs.
Fred looks at me with a raised eyebrow. "(Y/N)? Is that you?"
I nod my head. "Yup."
"Wow! You look...."
"Amazing." George finishes Fred's sentence. "It's been forever since we've seen you. How have you been?"
"I've been great. I work with training different creatures. I see you two are doing well. It makes me smile to know you were able to build your dream shop."
George looks at Fred and winks at him.
"I've, um, there's something in the back I would love to show you. Follow me." Fred takes my hand and leads me towards the back of the store, away from everybody. I've always had a schoolgirl crush on Fred. I always thought he was the hotter twin, and now I get to spend a few minutes alone with him. Once we're in the back, he takes a deep breath. "(Y/N)..."
"Yes, Fred?" I turn to him and he holds me close.
"There's something I need to tell you.... I've always loved you." My heart rate speeds up as he begins to rub my shoulders. "I've also always fantasized about you."
I look up at him; his eyes are filled with lust. I lean in close and whisper in his ear. "Why don't you show me some of your fantasies?"
He grabs both of my wrists with one hand and pins them above my head against the wall. Using his free hand, he rips off my shirt, revealing my bra. I shudder with excitement as he attaches his mouth to my breasts and begins to leave love bites. He releases my hands and ties them up with rope instead. I try to pull my hands down, but they stay above me, against the wall. "There's no use in trying to move your hands. You're bound there until I decide to let you go, (Y/N)."
Fred removes my bottoms and moves on to his own, allowing his erection to spring free. He slowly runs his fingers down my stomach and stops just above my genitals. He winks before moving it lower and plunging a finger into me. I let out a sharp gasp and he chuckles. He moves his finger quickly and soon adds another, causing me to bite my lip. "Fred, just do me already!"
He looks into my eyes with an expression of lust. "It would be my pleasure." He removes his fingers and thrusts his throbbing cock into me. I grasp at the air above my head as he thrusts faster and faster. He reaches down and lifts my legs up as he pounds into me. A few moments of pure pleasure fly past and before I can take time to breathe, he pulls out of me and shoots his load onto my stomach, smirking.
He unties my hands and I drop to the floor, panting. "That was better than I expected, Fred."
"Well, I'd hope so. I put a lot of effort into that." I let out a slight laugh. Even after sex, he can't seem to be serious.

--------------------------------
(A/N)
Hey everyone! Sorry for the serious lack of updates. I know it's been forever, but I'm still here! I've just had very little motivation to write lately.