George Weasley x Midnight Black

(Written for pfudor4 )

'Another day of double potions... Fun...' I walk slowly towards the dungeon, hoping that I'm late enough so I don't have to work.
"Midnight! Psst! Over here!"
I turn around and stare at a statue. 'What is wrong with me? Statues don't talk.'
"Pssssssst!!"
"What? Who's there?" I reach into my robe and grasp my wand. Just as I go to pull it out, a familiar ginger jumps out from behind the statue.
"Don't shoot." George throws his hands up in mock defeat. "I surrender." I laugh at him and walk over for a hug. "Let's ditch potions today."
"You just read my mind." I smile as he grabs my hand and leads me to an empty staircase. Once we get there, we sit down. "George?"
"Yeah?"
"Would you like to come over during the break and meet my dad?" I look up at him.
His smile grows wider. "I would love to, Midnight."
"Let's go and pack so we can leave first thing in the morning." We walk hand in hand to the Gryffindor common room and separate to go to our rooms to pack. 'I really hope he doesn't freak out about my dad being Sirius Black....' I pack up a few of my things that I know I'll definitely need and head back to the common room to find George smiling from ear to ear, a suitcase in his hand. "Ready, George?" He nods his head, eagerly. We walk over to the fire place and I reach into my pocket to pull out a handful of floo powder. "Alright. We're going to Number 12, Grimmauld Place. I'll see you there." I step into the fire place and drop the powder while speaking my destination. A few moments later, I stumble out of the fireplace followed by George. "Dad! We're here!"
"Midnight? Is that you?" I watch as my dad enters the room. He smiles widely and runs up to me for a hug. "I've missed you so much. And who is this?" He looks at George, who looks to be frozen in fear.
"This is George Weasley, dad. He's my boyfriend. George, this is my dad, Sirius Black..."
"The Sirius Black? The notorious serial killer?" He backs up a bit. My dad glances at me and I send him an apologetic look.
"I'm not a killer, George."
George looks at him and raises his eyebrow.
"But I will be if you do anything to hurt my daughter." He smiles wickedly.
I laugh nervously and grab Georges arm. "Ok dad. We're going up to my room now. Try not to plan his death too soon." We walk quickly up the stairs to my room.
"Why didn't you tell me your father was Sirius Black?!" He sits down on the edge of the bed.
"I thought it was obvious because of my last name." I look at him and sigh. "I guess not. If you don't want to stay anymore, that's fine."
"Are you serious? Of course I still want to stay with you."
"No." I giggle. "He's Sirius. Not me."
He gets up and embraces me. "You know what I mean."
"Just to warn you, he's probably going to give you a hard time."
"Great. That's just wonderful."
"But in the long run, I know he'll like you." I stand on my toes to kiss him on the forehead.
"You two better be acting appropriately!" My dad yells through the door and George jumps back again. He walks in the room and laughs. "I'm just messing with you."
"Dad! Will you stop harassing him? He's afraid you might blast him apart for being with me."
"Oh, alright. I'll stop. After all, it is almost Christmas. I'm glad to have you both here."